chapter 19

This chapter is really fast paced so sorry.
--
It was Saturday night. Elena was sitting on the couch it had been a long week. It was 11 the kids were already sleep. Kol came and sat next to her.

He looked towards her." Are you ok?"

She shook her head. "I wish it could all be over. I hate this."Neither of them noticed that the other moved closer.

"Everything will be fine."

"He knew my parents were in the car accident he answered his phone i could have said good bye but because of him i couldn't. We were toxic he raped me once when i wouldn't give in but i blocked it out at least until i seen it on the video he's done so many things to me and i hate him. He ruined my life  he made me hate my sister the only good thing that i got out of leaving him was my kids,"She looked him in his eyes ."I haven't ever told anyone any of that. You are the only one that knows."

"I am not going to hurt you Elena i am not him."

She got up and walked into the kitchen thisb was getting to personal for her. He got up and followed her."I can't do this right now"

Elena walked out the kitchen. He followed and grabbed her arm. They stared into eachothers eyes. Until finally she slammed her lips to his. After getting over the shock he kissed back eagerly. They walked back towards the couch never leaving eachother's embrace.

They were standing by the couch still kissing. When Kol pulled away he wanted to amke sure this is what she wanted. And they both needed air."Are you sure about this Elena."

She pushed him down so he was sitting on the couch. She straddled his legs."Positve" There lips reconnected. She put wrapped her right arm around his neck using her left hand to caress his face. While he put his hands on her waist to keep her steady.

--

Elena woke up to loud knocking. She knew it was coming from downstairs. She was laying on Kol's chest only in his shirt and her underwear. Shr got up and grabbed her shorts and put them on putting her heair into a messy bun.(The mom bun)

She grabbed her phone and ran downstairs to open the door it was 7 A.M. She thanked god that they were heavy sleepers. She was confused on who could be at the door at this time of morning. If it was one of the siblings they would have called first or unlocked the door with the key that they had. She opened the door and there was a girl there. She looked to be a little younger than Elena with dark brown hair."Wow he finally got rid of Lily."

Elena glared at her offended of what she was saying to Lily.."Excuse me. Lily isn't here because she doesn't start till 10 who are you?"

"Who are you?"

"No who are you?" Elena was getting really irritating and it had been a good night.

"Davina Claire Kol's ex girlfriend you never answered the question who are you"

"Elena Gilbert what are you doing here. He's sleep the whole house is sleep can you come back later. Peferably never."

"I'll be back and hopefully you'll be gone."

"Not Likely,"Davina walked away and Elena closed the door."I need coffee." She went and made coffee then she heard crying. She walked upstairs and went into her son's room he was sitting up on his bed."Come on lets get you some toys."

--

Elena was sitting at the table drinking Coffee watching her son play on the floor. She had brought a few of his toys down.Moments later Kol walked down with Kylie."How are you always up this early."

"Well since i cut Lily's hours to half the time and doubled her pay i'm stuck answering the door." She sat her cup down on the table and glared up at him. She was in a very pissed mood and like always would take it out on the person closet to her."Your a heavy sleeper and you were to peaceful this morning i didn't want to wake you but i do want to know who is Davina."

He raised his eyebrow at her and smirked."Why? You sound Jealous."

"Maybe i am. I am asking answer the question. One you might want to answer because as you recall it took you two years to find me the first time and i wasn't nessacarily hiding that time and i know your schedule."

"Ex- girlfriend i have no idea why she was here."

There was a knock at the door."I'm getting that." Elena took her daughter from him and went to open the door. She opened the door and there stood Davina.

Davina glared at her crossing her arms."Your still here."

"I live here what's your excuse."

"YOU WHAT? Who are you? He doesn't just let anyone live with him i should know i never got the curtosy." Davina looked at Kylie who was playing with Elena's hair."Who is this."

Rebekah walked over to her with Hayley who went and took Kylie."This is my little brother's daughter. His son is inside."

Rebekah glared at Davina."What are you doeing here you can leave my nieces mother alone? Can't you see she obviously doesn't like you."

"She's the one that opened the door." Davina glared.

"Yeah cause i live here and i was pretty sure that i knew who it was. And you got on my nerves this morning." Elena smirked.

"Well Davina goodbye never show up again. You are the reason my brother stopped Dating because your a liar and was only here for Money."

"Your talking about me.What about this whore i seen her on Salvatores last year."

Elena chuckled very fun part about have a twin."I was in New York raising two kids last year your thinking of my twin sister."

"Bye bye." Hayley waved.The three girls walked back in the house. And closed the door. They all went back to the living room.

Rebekah looked at her brother."Why is Davina here. Why why why."

"I don't know i didn't call her i don't want her here." Truth he was actualyl starting to like his life and didn't need her coming in and messing it up.

"Good." Hayley nodded."Now back to what i came here for. Caroline is trying to do some big thing for Memorials day. And of course Bekah backs her on it. There is a very good chance she will have this huge party and warning. Apparently both of you are up but don't know how to answer the phone."

"Well i am going to take a shower" Elena walked upstairs still giving Kol the death glare.

When Rebekah heard the water start she squealed. Elena was her best friend and she knew her extremely well."Oh my god. Did you-"

Kol put his finger to his lip."Shh."

Hayley looked between the two. Then her eyes stopped on Kol. Finally realizing what the two were hiding."You slept with Elena."

"Shh."

"She's mad i would be too if an ex-girlfriend showed up the next morning. She's about to ignore you. For the next i don't even know how long."
--
What do y'all think?