Chapter 8

When Elena and Rebekah got home it was about 5. They walked inside and seen the packages. Elena looked at Bekah."Can you help me please." She knew that it was going to take her forever to go through all of those boxes and she really didn't want to do it alone.

"Yes i will where is my brother." Rebekah asked.

Lily came downstairs."Follow me."

The two girls followed Lily upstairs. She put her finger to her lips. Telling them to be quiet. She went to Kol's door and slowly opened it. Kyle and Kylie was laying in front of him. All three were sleep.

"Wow." Elena smiled.

"She wouldn't sleep. Everytime he would lay her down she would cry. Eventually all 3 of them went to sleep." The 3 girls headed back downstairs.

"They usually don't like people." Elena was happy that they were getting close to him and a little sat that she kept them from there family..

"Were family there's a difference." Rebekah smiled. She was happy that it was only three days and they were already getting close."How about i go get Stefan and he helps us bring in bags. And then we start unpacking."

--

After an hour of unpacking all the clothes and decorations she bought. She had all the clothes put away now they just had to do the boxes.

Kol came downstairs with both kids. Elena looked at him and shook her head."Your a deep sleeper."

Kol set the two town letting htem run to Elena."How much did y'all buy."

Rebekah scratched her head and looked at her brother."A lot more than i should have. She told me to stop grabbing stuff but i have a problem."

Elena nodded in agreement."No i may have a problem i bought them more clothes and i'm puttin stuff up in this house because its bare."

Rebekah nodded."She's right this place is bare and boring."

"Can you help us with these boxes. I ordered a lot of stuff." Elena said.

"Lets get to work."

--
Kyle
Room decor

--KyleRoom decor

Covers