Chapter 5

Quick question- Do y'all want Katherine and Elena to be on good terms since in here there twins.

--
Elena was sitting in the back seat of Hayley's car with her son and daughter. They had been up the entire drive to the airport the 1 and a half hour flight and were slowly falling to sleep from all the travel.

"My daughter does that. She can just wake up 3 hours of traveling and she is heading back to bed." Hayley said.

"Same with my girls." Caroline said,

When they arrived at the company Hayley looked at Elena."I know you probably don't want to but if your anything like how i was my first instinct was yell first ask questions later. So we can leave them with Hope Lizzie and Josie's nanny. It's a nanny for the Mikaelson kids. You may know her Bonnie Bennett."

Elena nodded,"In high school it was me her and Caroline."

"Damn this town is small." Hayley sighed.

They all got out the car. Elena carried Kyle and Hayley carried Kylie. They walked into the building and went to the front desk.

"Hayley how can i help you."

"My brother knows i'm here you evil little-"

Caroline cut her off."Hayley please don't"

"Aurora where is Bonnie." Hayley asked

"Oh your looking for Hope. Bonnie took her and the devil children to the 6th floor playroom. Now who is this." Aurora glared at Elena.

"Bitch please don't try me." Elena asked.

"Umm who do you think your talking to." Aurora asked.

"The dumbass." Elena said.

"Your Katherine's sister she's right you are a bitch" Aurora said.

"You know Katherine tell her Elena said rot in hell." Elena smiled.

"Lets go." Caroline said.

--

They walked into the playroom Bonnie was chasing the girls around. She stopped and looked at them. Seeing the two carseats on the floor."I don't get payed enough for this,"

"What if we had three to your hourly." Hayley asked.

"Better." Bonnie smiled."Long time no see Elena."

"Hi Bonnie," Elena sat Kyle's carseat down and went and gave her a hug.

"I missed you who are they." Bonnie asked.

"Kyle and Kylie." Elena said

"Mikaelson i'm guessing." Bonnie asked. Elena nodded"Well i'll keep them just come get them when your ready and we can talk over a plan."

"Ok." Elena said.She unhooked them from there carseats and sat the bag down.

--

Elena Hayley and Caroline then headed upstairs to the main offices. She seen them in the conference room."Elena go in that office." She pointed to Kol's office."Why i got disrupt this meeting."

"Ok." Elena nodded.

Hayley and Caroline headed into the meeting everyone looked at them."Hi"

"Hayley."  Esther said.

"Save it you litt-"

Caroline covered her mouth."Not the time. If i move my hand you don't cuss her out deal."

Caroline took her hand away."She's in your office Kol there is a very good chance she'll cuss you out your sister threatened to take her to court. Because of mother dearest."