Chapter 16

Today marks 5 months since Elena came back to Mystic Falls with the kids. Things had pretty normal she still wasn't ready to talk about anything to do with Damon. Who in fact went to jail. Bonnie wasn't ready to talk about it either. Neither was Caroline. They kept what happened to them under wraps.

Other than that everything had been pretty normal. Every sunday Elena  and Kol still sat and talked and always awoke the same way. Jeremy and Elena were getting closer again. Bonnie was loving her Nanny job. Hayley and Caroline were loving having Elena there and spending time with the kids together. Things were good with the siblings. Freya was nicer to Elena when she finally accepted everything that was going on. Stefan knew that his brother got what he deserved.

Bonnie and Henrick were sitting on the couch all the kids were down. Henrick had noticed a change in Bonnie since she came back from seeing Liz."What's wrong Bonnie. Bonnie i know there's something wrong please don't hide it from me."

Bonnie shook her head."But your going to hate me."

"Bonnie i love you and I don't like seeing you like this what happened."

Bonnie stood up. She ran her fingers through her hair she had been afraid to talk about it. She turned to face him."You remember three years ago when your dad died and we took that break."

"Yeah."

"You know how Elena and Damon were still together." Bonnie asked

"Yeah,"

Bonnie started to cry. She couldn't take holding this in."I went to a bar and he drugged me and raped me. Liz showed me the video. Then took me home like nothing happened she had to order the tapes from the bar so she could prosecute him and got him slipping something into my drink and took me home like his was his friend and then raped me and I can't take it Elena hated her sister for what she did and there just getting there relationship back i'm her best friend what is she going to think of me."

Henrick got up and went to Bonnie wrapping his arms around her an pulling her into a hug."It's not your fault Elena."

"How do you know that. She's going to hate you."

--

Elena had just gotten off early and had headed home. She was ready to spend the day with her kids. Things had been going good she hadn't really wanted to talk about it with anyone. But she knew that it would help. She got in the house and went to change it to something different and put her stuff up. She headed downstairs and went through the back. She found Henrick sitting outside.

"I seen your car pull up."

"What's wrong?"

"I need to tell you something. She can't do it and I can see her slowly breaking from it."

-
Elena was pacing."He did what to her? She's freaking out i'm not mad at her she didn't know she was just part of the girls that he hurt. I hate him and hope he rots in hell."

"Your not the only one. She's not the only one breaking is she."

Elena stopped and looked at him."When my parents died they were heading to a party they thought I was at I wasn't. Its complicated and I'm scared i hate it and I hate him I hope he stays in a jail cell forever."