End-the-Game..!?

Sana : Abhi? You...?

The words left Sana's mouth,as if not so sure that he is indeed standing in front of her. But then her eyes gave away as reality strike as he responded breaking her trance.

Abhi : Yup! Why, you didn't expect me back Sana??

There was just a familiarity in his voice rather than the affection it used to contain,and it was clear for Sana as well.

Abhi : Well,then I am disappointed. Cuz, I expected Tanya to be more surprised of this. Or .... are we, Tanya?

He asked smirking at her while her face was loosing the colour by each passing second.

Abhi : So, how are we gonna do it huh? Let's wrap it up here itself?

He asked clapping his hands and pointing at the place they were standing as if preparing for something.

Veer : Of course yaar Abhi. Iske baad time mile ya na mile..?

Veer said looking sideways at Tanya and at a clueless Sana standing beside.

Abhi : Yup!! Suits me too..

He said smiling, a smile that seemed too dangerous to Tanya. She fidgetted as he moved towards her.

Abhi : You know what? This situation feels the same!! That day, you were the one revealing about my deeds, me ditching you, patching up with Sana...And I guess I should do the favour in return right?

Tanya's head snapped up looking at him with the last amount of fiercity it could contain as he looked back at the others.

Abhi's POV :-

The years I spend with Sid and Shreya as they shifted to my city were the best. I could find a best friend I was looking for in Sid, and Shreya was the most sensible in our trio. We were inseparable from the first week they joined the school and since then I have been hearing about their buddy since childhood,Kartik. Seriously, just by hearing about him from their talks,like everyday,I wanted to meet this guy who seemed to be their most favourite person. Still, they considered me as their bestfriend too.

Speaking about bestfriend,I know,I still haven't forgotten my bestie. Since childhood, our friendship stayed for the longest of time. My Sana, my backbone,my  bestttt friend!! I was confused at first as when did things actually changed between us as our friendship slowly grew into something more complex,that we came to name it as 'love'.

But things never went well after that,we both knew. There came an unnecessary awkwardness between us,or maybe just for me. But as the strong feelings grew from her side,I guess I knew my feelings were not that strong, or even I lacked any such feeling...for her!! And I never wanted to be a disappointment for her. So,we mutually parted away from the relationship, as we didn't want atleast our friendship to be lost.

Years passed away with these three and I never knew we were going to choose even the same college.  As we moved to our college, Sid and I had already chose our stream which was different from Shreya's. But we were relieved as Kartik and one of his friend,Veer were in the same batch as of her. Seriously,if they were not going to be on the same stream, I knew both Sid and me would have been worrying for the whole day, followed by a lecturing Shreya,of "how it was going to be all fine!" But only we knew how much protective we were of Shreya. Till that day,I have taken care of her just like Sid and hope to do the same ahead .

As days slowly moved on, we came to know each other. But I don't know why, but the Kartik they both seemed to talk seemed a little different from who was standing opposite to me. He remained silent most of the time,we gathered for talks before classes or afternoon. Although he seemed friendly, but he also was very formal with me,or I just felt that. Always maintaining his talks and time mostly with Shreya and Veer. And I don't know why,but everytime we looked at each other,I could feel an accusing stare from his side,as if I have snatched away something precious from him,and it really made me feel uncomfortable. This dude is even more complicated to understand.