Ch 47 TwiSt to the TalEs?👀👀

Sara : Tanya??

She was shocked to find Tanya there,and that too in such a state. She was a complete mess,her head was injured and her cheeks were flushed.  She seemed to be in a dizzy state,that only after Sara took her name for the third time,did she recognise her presence there. She flung into her hands, sobbing hard, making it difficult for even Sara.

Tanya : I...I am so sorry. I just...lost my composure. I am sorry Sarah.

She said freeing Sara and wiping off the tear stains moving aside.

Sara : No no...it's completely okay. Are you ...fine!?

She asked hesitantly although by looking at Tanya itself she felt that something was wrong.

Tanya : No...No Sara. Nothing is fine!! Not a Thing is!!

She said turning to the opposite direction, covering her face from Sara. She murmured the same thing as if to herself, making Sara worry more about the unknown issue.

Sara : Tanya.. please tell me. What's the matter that's... that's haunting you like this. Maybe I could help.

She said keeping her hand on Tanya's shoulder but Tanya again brushed it off turning away.

Tanya : No Sara No!!! You can't help me...I have made the mistake here. It's all my fault!!

Sara : What mistake...

Sara tried to approach her slowly seeing her condition she couldn't help but ask her.

Tanya : Yes..it's my fault. It's my mistake...that I let....leave it..

Sara : What..?

She was confused of Tanya's words which sounded like a mere whisper. She was not trembling anymore. Rather her whole demeanor was changing slowly. She combed through her messy hair turning slowly towards Sara,who held a confused expression.

Tanya : Oh! Don't you feel it Sara?

She asked her demeanor now completely normal.

Sara : Huh...w-what..?

The sudden change in her fright Sara as she felt really weird. She saw Tanya looking all over the room as though assessing something.

Tanya : Tch...the smell in this room is so sick right...

She said taking something from her bag.

Tanya : Oops don't worry.. nothing's gonna happen.

She said smiling widely confusing Sara. She looked at her hand and then at Tanya's smiling face before she had to close her eyes as due to a stinging effect clouding her eyes.

Sara : Ahh... Tanya! What the hell is this!!

Sara was scared as darkness was filled infront of her. She couldn't open her eyes or couldn't hear any sound from Tanya's side as she awaited for something bad to happen.

Tanya : Shh....I told you, nothing is gonna happen right? Then why are doing so much drama huh..?

She chuckled madly and suddenly grabbed Sara's hands which were searching for her. Holding it firmly and after a second she pushed her backwards so hard that out of balance Sara stumbled falling over and hitting her head on something hard.

Tanya : Yes!! I told you it's all my fault! It was MY mistake to let you be here for this much time. To let you be part of their lives. To let you ruin my plans for them...So time to rectify my mistakes babes...

She winced in pain but could hear Tanya laugh which sounded so devilish making her heartbeat race until darkness clearly enveloped before her and voice slowly faded off.