❤️Sidlia's WEDDING DAY!!❤️

Kartik's POV :-

Sarah kicked with her elbow on my ribs lightly, hearing my statement as I silently chuckled to that. Well, I said it in a go at first, but looks like I could tease her a bit more. And yeah, that was indeed a good idea afterall!😉

Sarah : Shut up!! Mr.Shameless!
She said in an annoyed tone, but it was in vain as I could see her already glistening face,  turning crimson red by the time. God!! How I wished now that we were not here at the time!!

Kartik : Why should I be shameful wifey!??... And by the way I am damn serious about that idea, what's your take on that!?
I asked leaning close to her ear and asked in a whispery tone. I know what effect that has on her. And I was not wrong at that. I smirked seeing her trying her best to act normal infront of everyone.

Oh my poor wifey!! But what to do, I can never stop teasing her like this which gives me a chance to see her blush hard, her cheeks a contrast to her milky skin. Stop it now Kartik!! Otherwise you wont be able to!!

But my favourite staring session was brutally interrupted by a tug on my hand, dragging me away from her. I turned around annoyingly to see it was none other than my so called best friend, Veer! Urgh!! Why did he just pulled me away from there now!??

Kartik : What do you want now Veer!? Why did you just drag me out from There!??
I asked totally annoyed at his act.

Veer : You mean why I dragged you from There or from Sarah!?
He asked with that idiotic smile of his!

Kartik : Okay, you got the point right!?  So now tell me, why did you drag me away from her. What's your problem now!?
I retorted back, still with that same annoyance filled in my face.

At first he looked at me as if he was seeing me for the first time but slowly started smirking.

Kartik : What!?
I asked confused at his strange antics.

Veer : Okay Bro..just shoot it out. What happened?  I mean you being extra cheezy and she glowing all of a sudden today morning like a new bride...You indeed utilised your free time yesterday night, right !?

He asked wriggling his eyebrows, all in his teasing mode. Is this man for real!??  How much things he notices that too in such a short time!?

Kartik : What's gotten into you man?  What all things are you blabbering now!?
I asked to him as if he is talking nonsense, and I turned to go back to the  ceremony. But was held back by his words.

Veer : Dude, come'on atleast I am senior to you in marriage. So don't try to fool me!..

I surely knew in which way he was telling all these although I was facing him back. And I was sure he had that smirk on his face.

Kartik : Veer, stop it dude!!
He came and stood before me and soon his smirk vanished and was replaced with a smile and taking me by surprise he just hugged me and I reciprocated it.

Veer : Chill yaar, I am just happy for you both. I am happy that you two are leading a perfect life, even though your starting was a bit troubled.

I smiled to his words. Of course even I am happy that everything is just fine now.

Veer : And haa..always do take care of my sister. Otherwise you know me well!!

He said breaking the hug and I smiled at that. It consisted both a friendly as well as brotherly touch.

Kartik : Of course I would take care of her just like you do for my sister. I am happy for you and Shreya too.

I said to him, and saw him smiling widely at that.