🔄Twist and Turns !!🔄

I am warning you guys, Its a looooooong chapter.Do take your time, but plz do read it😋

Sarah 's POV :-

We were now going back from our camping.Although we enjoyed these seven days, but right now everyone were engrossed in their own thoughts and doubts. Kartik didn't even utter a single word to me since morning that I am really feeling restless about the things they want to tell me.

We decided to go to VeerYa's house and discuss the matter there itself. During the whole ride there was dead silence that was suffocating me now. I just hope that everything is good. Finally we reached our destination and everyone came out of their respective cars looking at each other and finally we entered the house, only to sit in the couch silently for god knows till when!

Third Person's POV :-

Everybody was dead silent sitting in the couch, contemplating the after effects of this confession in their own way; Until, Kartik decided to break it.

Kartik : Sarah, whatever we are going to say now, please listen carefully and calmly. I don't know how you  may take it..
Kartik advised Sarah, feeling really doubtful about her reaction. But Sarah, being herself was ready to hear what they wanted to say.

Sarah : Kartik, I am not trying to judge anyone of you by your past. But I don't want to  be in the dark. Even I always wanted to ask the reason for the distance between you and Sid bhai and now I know it has something to do with this. So, I just want to know it and figure it out. Trust me..
She said holding into his hands assuring him. He smiled at her genuineness.

Kartik : I trust you Sarah!!
And after a long pauce he decided to start telling everything.

Kartik : All of these happened during our College days Sarah.But everything starts from our childhood.

Flashback :-

Since when Kartik was in Delhi, he, Sid and Shreya were bestfriends.They were more like siblings. He and Shreya always fighted for small small things.But among them, Sid was always like an elder one and resolved their silly fights.Still both Sid and Kartik were always concerned for their  Shreya.

But Kartik shifted to Mumbai with his parents shortly and was seperated from them for six long years although they kept being in contact.Here in Mumbai, Kartik got a new friend in his new school who was none other than Veer.He was the reason that Kartik was able to manage the major missing of Sid and Shreya.They both became best pals in such a short time.Years passed but the friendship Kartik held for all of them remained unchanged.

It was during the summer breaks before their Higher studies started that he came to know that Malhotra's were shifting to Mumbai.They all were now together in the same High school, but Sid opted for another stream and thus Kartik, Shreya and Veer came to be in one class and Sid with his new friend in another one.During the first day, he introduced his friend to Kartik and Veer as Abhinav Raichand who also shifted to Mumbai same as them.He used to study with Sid and Shreya and now is with his bestfriend that is Sid in the same high school.Although they were in different streams, they used to catch up with each other during breaks and after school.

Thus, years passed by and they were now in college that too again in the same one.Kartik, Veer and Shreya again opted for same, but as Sid and Abhinav were in different stream they chose another one.Two years passed just like that.That's when, one day suddenly Abhinav introduced his friend who had joined the college newly.She was a  very enthusiastic and cheerful always.She was a great business tycoon Prathap Sood's daughter Sana Sood!!As she was in Kartik and Shreya's stream, they came to know each other much better.In a short span of time she became friends with all of them, although she was a junior she always used to join with them.