Unexpected Entry!!😳

Kartik's POV :-

The next whole week was really hectic for all of us. We had to find locations, do choreography, costume selection, creating scripts... in just seven days!.But it all went well, much to our expectations. The script of the album was so good, just matching to its title, Shayad💕...

Yes, I was so overhelmed when I came to know that we were going to recreate one of the finest creations of Pritam Dha. Shayad from Love aaj kal. The album sort to be a love triangle, of Me, Sarah and someone whose name is not revealed to me and Sarah till date, by our so called friends ofcourse Veer and Shreya.

Well, I am much eager to start the shooting and it's tomorrow !!.. I just wish everything goes well and our pair is welcomed by all.. With that note, I drifted off to sleep as I have to get up early for shoot.

The next day :-

We were ready to go for the shoot. We took Maa and Dad's blessings and took off to the first location that is, a famous college of Mumbai, where the story starts.

Within 1 hour we reached there and was welcomed by our friends's warm hugs.

Veer : So all set buddies.
Veer asked releasing from the hug.

Sarah : Of course I am excited.
Sarah exclaimed and I smiled to that. Looks like she is too eager to start shooting for her very first time. And I know she will make it a spectacular one. But my chain of thoughts were interrupted by a long screaming. Who is that!??

The person : KARTIK....

What the!!I turned around to be shocked to hell!!Tanya....., here!I looked at Veer who was grinning showing his teeth and then at Shreya, who just rolled her eyes. Is she the other cast for the album!? OH GOD!

Sarah 's POV :-

While we four were talking, I heard someone's sound or rather a screaming from behind and she was screaming taking Kartik's name.Huh... We all turned to see who it was and there stood a girl, smiling looking at him.Well, who is She!??

Nushrat as Tanya Singhania

Kartik : Tanya..!?
Oh, so her name is Tanya.But as soon as he took her name she flung herself to him hugging him and grinning.

Tanya : Oh..K, I missed being with you.I mean shooting with you!
She said after releasing him from that tight hug and tucking her hair back, as if like..shying.Really!?

Kartik looked at me and smiled awkwardly while I am sure he could read the confusion in my face.

Kartik : Sarah, meet Tanya, my colleague and Tanya this is Sarah my wife.

Kartik said introducing us to each other.

Tanya : Hey Sarah.Tanya Singhania.And nice to meet the one who stole the heartthrob from many girls....
Tanya said with a Sweet smile, that I could not handle that much Sweetness...