The New Celebration!!

Kartik's POV :-

I woke up hearing the announcement of our flight soon going to reach Mumbai. I think I should wake Sarah up. I turned towards her, who was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder, taking small puffs. My cutie.. I cupped her face with my one hand and shook her gently.

Kartik : Sarah, it's time to wake up.
Due to my shaking and sound, she was broken out of her sleep and slightly opened her eyes.

Sarah : Did we reach yet?
She asked in a cracky sound, due to the sudden waking up from the sleep.

Kartik : Yeah, we are about to.

She nodded and sat straight adjusting herself and her hair strands. Oh yaar.. these hair strands always keep attracting my hands to tuck them back. And so did now. I simply raised my hands and tucked them back gently before she could. She looked at me amused.

Kartik : What!?

Sarah : Nothing..
And she smiled at me.

We landed within minutes and were now, standing at the exit, bidding each other. Gosh, these days are really special. I got Sid back, along with our old Shreya, and most importantly I got my Sarah... fully mine.

Sarah : See you guys..
Sarah said hugging Alia.

Alia : Haan, soon. Because my Mom and Sid's Mom have already started looking for dates since yesterday. I guess they must have chosen the auspicious date..
Alia said, rolling her eyes. Yeah, every mother is a bit typical in this case.

Sid : Yeah, even maybe our Honeymoon dates must have been fixed. No gurantee of both of them!

We all laughed to his statement, well that's true.

Shreya : Yeah, in my case Mom had even packed my luggage for it,  even before I left after Bidaii.
I saw Sarah looking at her in an unbelievable look. She looked at me to confirm.

Kartik : It's true. She is so cool.
I said in a low voice just for her to hear. She looked amused.

Sarah : Well, then I think I must meet her soon..
She said curiously and I chuckled to that.

After few minutes we took our departure as our cars arrived. Hmm, maybe a small nap would not be boring..

Sarah : Kartik, get up. We are home!!
My nap was disturbed by Sarah's voice and her ever charming smile. Ohho..looks like someone is soo happy to be back.

But, only Khyati was there, means Dad and Maa had gone somewhere.

Kartik : Khyati,  Maa aur Dad kaha hai?
I asked after we settled down in the hall.

Khyati : Bhai, they went to see Varad chacha and Sakshi chachi.

Kartik : Shreya and Sid's parents.
I said to Sarah, who may not have heard their names and she nodded understanding.

Kartik : Okay, but why now. Isn't it a bit late to go. Is there anything important.

Khyati : Haan, maybe to see through the coming arrangements.
Khyati replied shrugging.

Sarah : Arrangements?
Sarah asked as clueless as me. For what!?

Khyati : Arre, you both don't know anything?
We both shook our head.

Khyati : Offo..chachi decided the date for Sid bhai and Alia di's marriage, although I don't know the date..
She replied nonchalantly.

Kartik : What!? This much quickly? I mean they have just took the decision right now na!