Know you Better! 💜 (2)

Author's POV :-

The day of shooting for Movie Spices episode.

Morning itself started with the shoot and Sarah and Kartik went to the studio. They were to meet Sid and Alia there, along with another couple for the shoot, who were not revealed yet. Although they all found it a bit strange, still they let it be as they were told that these two were special couples for the episode.

 Although they all found it a bit strange, still they let it be as they were told that these two were special couples for the episode

Sarah opted for a floral attire in white with matching jewels and her smile like honey. While Kartik opted to be in contrast with it, by wearing black T and denim with a black overcoat(shirt).

They reached the set to see Sid and Alia had already arrived and were waiting for them.

Sarah : See, I told you we would be late!!Sarah said as she adjusted her dress one more time before getting out of the car

Sarah said as she adjusted her dress one more time before getting out of the car.

Kartik : Haan, it should have happened na. You need lot of time to get ready!!
Even Kartik didn't give away the argument which has now become part of their daily life!

But that one glare from Sarah was indeed enough for Kartik to change his statement.

Kartik : Yeah, okay. I got up a bit late..But still I was ready by the time you got ready na!!

Sarah : Whatever Kartik!
She rolled her eyes getting down the car, while he mimicked her 'whatever' silently before getting down.

They all posed for the paps who were present there, who came just to click their photos in the early morning itself! After some rounds of poses and clicks, it was time for the shoot to start.

Alia : There is still one more couple to come, right?
Alia asked as they got to their respective seats for the shoot.

Man : Mam, they will reach after a while and the episode starts with just you four. They'll join after a while only.

One of the team manager informed to which they all agreed.

The shoot shortly started with their candid chats.