A Headache🙄 (if u know ,u know😏😉)

Helooo my lovely and patient readers. Okay,so ur lazy writer is back with another chapter. Hopes it's good tho. And that you all remember the story,as the update came after,like,a whole month😋🙃.. Okay....let's start...

Khushi (Kartik's Mom) POV :-

I don't know what is happening in our lives. The house which was filled with laughter and happiness till yesterday, was now occupied by the unwelcomed tensions and everything seems so confusing. I could see that Kartik was so restless about the matters that are going on, and it worried me more.It's been just two days since he came back, and he is going through a lot for two days. Not just him, everyone were confused as to what's next! It's not like we couldn't tell everything to Sana. But then as they say, we fear it's after effects, considering her health.

At first when they told about Sana's comeback and the incidents that took place on that day, everything appeared to be so unrealistic. Like, so much happened on that day and still we didn't come to know about her. Maybe we didn't care as much as we should have. Even Prathap and Raakhi were not in a right mind, to think about it. And now in this condition, what is going to happen. Even they cannot come back right now to India. Thinking about all of this is itself causing headache for me. I don't know when will all this end for good.

And now everyone was waiting for the cause of all this right now, maybe indirectly though. We all were in the hall, waiting for Sana and her two friends. As children said, they would come here so that we could figure out something about all this drama.

Only Veer and Shreya were not here, as Shreya had check-up. Amidst all of this, I am.happy that finally god gave them another chance and I just want them to be safe. That phase Shreya, Veer and we all went through was more than enough for a lifetime...

Interrupting my thoughts, I heard a phone bell and saw Kartik looking at the Screen of his phone frowning.

Kartik : It's Rashi.

He said. Oh, the one with whom.Sana was staying till now, I guess. He took the call and I guess she said something to him that the next second he stood up from his seat.

Kartik : What!? But...Okay! It's okay Rashi. We..we'll find her.

Sarah : What happened Kartik? Find whom!?

Sarah asked the same question that was going on in everybody's mind. Kartik massaged his temples and looked ahead frowning.

Kartik : Sana...Rashi and Sana had gone to hospital. But from there she escaped out of sight of Rashi. It's been ten minutes now.

What!? What is going on my god!? Unintentionally or whatever, but this girl is bringing much more tensions now.

Arnav : Chalo beta, then we need to find her. It's evening now and going to be dark soon. It will be difficult afterwards. And considering the time she went missing, she must somewhere near the hospital.

Arnav said getting up, urging Kartik. He is right there though. It's not safe for her even to wander like that. What is this girl upto!?

Khushi : What is happening nowadays!? This is getting much difficult...

I couldn't hold back anymore, as I blurted out massaging away that pain in my head.

Sarah : Maa, please relax. Don't worry, we handle it. Please don't take stress about all of this. And Dad, we both will go now. You please stay with Mom and Khyati. We'll let you guys know everything.

Sarah said and Kartik nodded in agreement. My children are taking up a lot of stress nowadays. God, please help them get out of all of this, as soon as possible.