UnRomantic Biwi No.1!!

So first of all, sorry for updating it after this much time. And my results for board exams came😁.By god's grace I  got 95% in my exam and also our dear Tinaai34ees..my Candy Floss got 97.6% and my DestinyUnknown7.. my Twinnie got 96% too. I am so hapoy for all of us. So not extending more..read and enjoy the chapter, I hope so..😋

Kartik's POV :-

I went from there leaving her be herself, as I heard Maa calling both for us. Why does she behave like this always!? I was really mad at her, not because she wrote K and as she said she wrote it for that Kim!! It's because she doesn't agree with the truth that it was for me!

Yeah, I clearly know that, the K was for indeed me. But nahi, Madam ko toh manna hi nahi hai toh kya kare!?? So, let it be like that until she feels like telling. And I know she never shows her romantic side. That's why she is Mrs. Unromantic !!

Khushi : Uh...Kittu!! Beta what happened? Why are you making such faces all of a sudden!?

I snapped out of it, hearing a confused Maa and saw her looking at me with a frown on her face. Oh Shit!! Did I just make faces thinking about it right now!? In front of Maa!?? Damn, Kartik. That's too embarrassing !

Kartik : Huh..Maa it's nothing. I was feeling... headache, that's it. And haa..don't call me Kittu!! At least not in front of everyone !!

I said trying to change the topic, while she just shook her head.

Khushi : Acha Kittu!!...Not in front of everyone or just... Sarah!?

Now, what's with her. This is not a topic to be teased about!I looked at her, while she giggled at my expression. Urgh..

Sarah : Maa..you called me?
That's when Sarah came to us and stood beside me, while I didn't even feel like acknowledging her presence. Huh..first let her acknowledge US!!

Khushi : Haan, Beta. I think uou and Ki..Kartik could go back now. It's getting too late.

Maa said to Sarah. Thank God, she didn't call me Kittu in front of her.

Sarah : Only both of us? Are you, Dad and Khyati not coming?

Sarah asked and that's when even I thought of that. Oh yeah..

Khushi : No. Actually Khyati is staying with Alia, she was so stubborn about that. And Arnav is already with Samar and Vinay(Shreya and Sid's Dad) now. And about me, do you think, Sakshi will leave me today?

We smiled to that. Yeah, and it won't be good if they come back, Chachi would feel bad.

Khushi : And after knowing that Kartik is having head ache, I think you guys should go now. Anyway we all will be moving to the venue early morning for the Haldi and Marriage. So, you both could come there straight.

Sarah : Okay Maa. Then we will leave now.

We nodded to her and after informing Sid and Veer, I went to take the car and by the time Sarah came out. But the rest of the journey was not that fascinating as she took it as a time for her quick nap.

As we moved out of the mansion, suddenly the screen in the car shined, showing a call and that too from Maa. But why is she calling?  Even Sarah opened her eyes, seeing Maa's name she took the call.

Sarah : Haa Maa. What happened?
Sarah attended, as I was driving.

Khushi : Sarah, Kartik ddidn't have anything for dinner right!?