Know you Better!!💜Part 1

Shreya's POV :-

Everything went well and finally Sid's marriage was done for once and forever!! I know I have been acting like a freaked out person during the whole function, worrying Veer. But what to do, I am Sid's only sister and I have my responsibility to make sure everything is perfect na!?? I couldn't even talk to Veer properly during all these, and I missed our fights, tantrums and all, and I unintentionally had to avoid all those things.

But he indeed took his revenge. He didn't even allowed me to do any work after the wedding. It's been two days since the wedding and I am strictly prohibited from doing literally anything. He says that I took over stress and need complete rest!! Urghh...now sitting in this bed is making my mind twirl!

I heard the  door being  opened, and I turned my face away seeing Veer entering.

Veer : Shreyu baby...what's wrong. Why are you so annoyed in this beautiful evening....

He asked in a filmy tone, that I felt like punching him.

Shreya : Really!??  You mean sitting here and doing nothing will make me enjoy this Beautiful evening!??

I asked in the same way to which he chuckled.

Shreya : Veer...this is so mean!!

I whined as he sat on the bed opposite to me.

Veer : Haan..so who told you to take stress!?... Okay, now leave it. It's time to go now.

He said making me snap up. Go, but where!? He looked at me and shook his head!

Veer : See, you even forgot that. Arre, I told you na, that we are going today to Raizada's. Everyone will come by 7.00. I think we should also go now.

He said getting up.

Sgreya : Oh..okay. I'll be ready in fifteen minutes.
Saying that I went to change.

We all were gathering at Raizada's  today, for discussing an official thing which is also indirectly associated with the film. So Sid and Alia were also coming. After informing them about our leaving, we drove off to Raizada Bhawan.

But when we reached, we were surprised as even Mom, Dad and even Sam chachu and chahi along with Vish were there. Well, I was unaware of that. We greeted Arnav uncle and Khushi aunty as all settled down. Sid and Alia too arrived by the time, as they had shoots. But where is this Kartik and Sarah now !!??

Veer : Aunty where is this Kartik and Sarah now?
I heard Veer asking the same question  to Khushi aunty, who seemed to be thinking about it now only.

Khushi : Arre these two...I think they are upstairs beta.

Shreya : Okay then, I'll go and get them down.
I said getting up, but uncle stopped me.

Arnav : Shreya, you can just just call any of them. Why should you go upstairs for this.

Actually he is right! I took my phone, and dialed Sarah's number. I waited till few rings for her to take it. But suddenly Veer came to my side snatching my phone from me. What's he doing?

Veer : Give it to me, I'll call.

Shreya : If you were so keen on calling them, you should have called from your phone na Veer, give me my phone back!!

I said trying to snatch it back. And between our tug of war, his hands accidently pressed in the speaker mode, for us to hear something to be shocked. We looked at each other. Seeing our face Vish along with Khyati, Sid and Alia came to our side quickly, away from our parents. We reduced the volume a bit, still keeping it in speaker. Now this was interesting...