Surprise from VeerYa✨️

Kartik's POV :-

Although I was dancing right now, which was my favourite ;Still my mind was off. I mean, how casually she ignored me and gave credit to Maa.. Ughhh..

Shreya : Ouch.. Kartik are you trying to kill me!?
I heard Shreya and saw that I accidentally kept my shoes over her.

Kartik :Oh no! I am so sorry Shreya..
I tried to apologise.

Shreya : Yeah, yeah.. it's fine. But where is your mind Kartik? You look disturbed?
She asked concerned.

Kartik : No, it's nothing I think I am just tired.
I tried to cover up, but whom are we kidding?

Shreya : Listen Kartik, it's not gonna work with me.I know you well.
She looked at me sternly.I decided to tell her.

Kartik : Yaar, its Sarah !

Sarah : What happened to her?
She asked all of a sudden.oh..will she allow me to complete? I looked at her.

Shreya : Okay, okay..continue!

Kartik : I gifted her that dress and she didn't even care to thank me and on top of it she is giving credits to Maa..
I said like a complaint, but to my shock Shreya was laughing like I cracked some joke.

Kartik : Am I cracking some joke here??
I asked irritated.

Shreya : Sorry yaar..But you are complaining like a small child...

Kartik : Of course, she knew it was my gift na..then why did she ignore me and gave the credit to Maa.
I asked the question that was eating my brain for a long time!

Shreya : But are soo sure that she knew it was yours? How do you know that.

Kartik : She must know.And I had kept a letter in that, giving my wishes, it proves it's me naa yaar!
I saw Shreya thinking about something.

Shreya : Kartik, what if she didn't knew or see your letter.It's also possible naa..From what I know she won't do such a thing..
Well, what if Shreya is right? Oh God Kartik!Why do you have to jump into conclusions so fast..??

Kartik : Maybe you are right Shreyu..
I said feeling bad for Sarah.I even ignored her when she came to me.Idiot!😑

Shreya : Offo..Kartik..tum bhi naa..

Kartik : What should I do now?

Shreya : Maybe you should tell her about it and also say sorry for your kadus behaviour!

Kartik : Yeah you are right.
Then the music was about to change and Shreya was going to change the partner.Now I am dreading for my chance to talk with Sarah and she is far away from me.Just Great !!

Veer's POV :-
I was dancing with Alia. I also needed to discuss something very important.

Veer : Alia, did you talk to him??
I asked during the dance to which she nodded.

Alia : I just talked about it casually. I cant put the bomb all of a sudden Veer. You know him, he won't take it in the right way.I also doubt if he would agree with me.

Veer : Come'on Aloo don't say that.He need to agree for it.
She nodded halfheartedly.

Alia : By the way do you two have any Back-up plan??
I smirked to her question.

Veer : Of course we have one!

Alia : Yeah, afterall whom are we kidding.VeerYa would always deal everything perfectly right?
She commented to which both of us chuckled.