Who is That?? 🤔

Sarah 's POV:-

Don't know how time passed away this quickly..For the past few days Di and me were hell busy in shopping and I had a lot of work to check upon.Every close relatives must be coming by today evening as Marriage is after two days. As their Engagement was done earlier this month in a private enclose, today was supposed to be Mehendi ceremony.The marriage is also to be private function. Don't know why di accepted it.

When we were children we always daydreamed about our D Day.Di always preferred a White Wedding.Well, I always wanted mine to be a Nikaah..but I am serious actually.I like its rituals.I too want to say Qubool thrice marking my acceptance and readiness for the marriage....God, its too eternal..

Oh no..I don't have time for this day- dreams, I have to arrange the main hall for the ceremony with the workers.. yes I am my di's Event Manager..woohoo! I was literally blabbering through my headphone to the one who went to get lights while carrying the flower basket with me, striding the stairs.

Sarah : Arre Bhaiya... I don't need multicoloured bulbs, I need fairy lights mainly yellow colour.. Oh god..Aap phir se bhool gaye??

I face palmed myself thinking of my fate.I had to arrange everything within 3 hours and here my workers are helping a lot to add more time..Just great 🤦‍♀️...Thats when Mom called... She had gone to temple for some pooja for today, then why is she calling me??

Sarah : Haa mom why did you call me?
I asked while going to the hall...

Mom: Sarah beta the mehendi for today's ceremony is been sent to our mansion.Please do collect it and keep it safely, okay!

Sarah : Jee mom..I'll do it. Okay I'll call yo.........

I stopped midway staring at the scene in front of me.There was a stranger roaming here and there in our hall.Well he is the most strangest man I have ever seen.Really...He was already wearing a sweatshirt and on top of it he was wearing a hoodie above it. And to add more he was wearing a sun glass which was too big that it covered most of his upper face part along with a cloth mask covering his mouth....Huh....Who is this Wierdo and what was he doing in OUR house?? 🤷‍♀️
That's when he turned around. We just stood there for few seconds and then when I began to speak he cut me off.....

The Man's POV :

I was standing in the hall of the Sood Mansion restlessly for somewhat like 15 minutes.God!! Is nobody living here? I haven't seen not even a soul here till now. That's when I heard footsteps. Thanking to god I turned back to see a girl staring at me like she saw some alien.. huh...Who was she? Well seeing the decorative things in her hand I think she is the event manager or some worker .Oh.. looks like my job is done.When she began to say something, I cut her off....

Man : You are working here right?.. Here take this and give it to your Madam.

I raised my brow when she stood there without giving any reply.Is she dumb or what?? !!

Man : Are you dumb??

Sarah : What did you just say?
She asked annoyed.oh god....

Man : I said take this to Sana...Sana Sood!

Sarah : Huh...who are you to call her by name.Anyways I dont have time to waste for such Wierdos.Huh... Give it to me and you may leave now.

She said in an arrogant way.Heh...who does she think she is..And Weirdo? Really?? What is her problem mahn...

I started to retort back, but was stopped by the sound of sudden clicks of camera from the gatewall.Oh no..I think I have to leave now.She also got distracted in some call and went away with the Mehendi tray....Huh..Not even thanking me she just went like that...Badtameez...I straightly went back without catching any attention and drove off from there..

Sarah's POV :
Huh...what an arrogant man. I can't believe they hired such employees for work. Oh god...Well I don't have time to waste for such idiots.He is definitely a Wierdo!

I entered di 's room thinking all this.Well, I think she noticed it.

Sana : Hey Sis what happened to you?
You look disturbed? !

Sarah : Of course I am disturbed di...From morning I was arranging everything peacefully...and that wierdo had to disturb my peace right?

Sana : Who my girl?
She asked trying to control her laugh seeing my face.Seriously !!

Sarah : Well who else the one who delivered this.
I said showing her the mehendi taal.
She looked at it and gave me a shocked look! What happened?

Sana : Did you see him properly?

Sarah : Naah..that Robin Hood was all covered !
I said mimicking like fully covered.

Sana : O ho...Sarah he is my fiancée.

Sarah : "What?? " I asked gobsmacked
" But why did he come like That??

Sana : Sarah he is a Star he can't come just like that.Moreover its not revealed to media.The ceremony is confined to our hall and as it is 'xxx' Pooja on that day they wont doubt it that much.
She said explaining the reason.Now I realised why he talked like that.But he can't talk so rudely with someone.Huh...

Sarah : But di are you sure about him.I mean he is a bit rude.. Don't you think so??
I asked a little annoyed at his behaviour.

Sana : Don't worry darling. He must be bit stressed up.He always get mad when he is stressed.
She said with a soft chuckle.I smiled seeing that.

Sarah : Di...You are okay with this marriage right?
I asked her the question I wanted to ask since I came.I don't want my di to be caged in a relation.
But she just smiled at that question without giving me a proper answer.Just then her phone rang and she went to take it.I came out of her room frowning at her silence to the question.I am not satisfied with that...

××××××××××××××

So here ends the chapter. Please do share your thoughts in the comments and vote for this story if you like it.Waiting for your reviews. Take care. See you all soon.Well I think you guessed the Wierdo right.😉