Love Overpowers Anything !!

Hi guys back with another chapter and a shocking as well as surprise news, well for me.😅. The love you all give to this story has taken it to be No.1 in Sartik stories now. I feel soo happy and grateful to all of you and it's for the first time, and all because of Sartik, their magic and my lovely readers and friends. Thankyou sooo much, love you all..😍💜

Sarah's POV :-

Yaar, what's gotten into Kartik, now!? From yesterday noon till now, he is not even looking at me! And what was he saying when we were coming here huh..!? That we'll enjoy this small vacation, with our families, friends blah blah.. and now when all are here to enjoy, he is not even affected by that!

We were now waiting for our families who must have reached Maldives now. Me and Kartik went to pick them, and I thought atleast now I could sort out his problem. But Sir chose it to be a silent cum bore drive and rather was immersed in enjoying his songs.

Sarah : Kartik, did they reach yet!?
I asked eagerly and again, he nodded. What's with this nodding section mahn!? For whatever question, I ask, he is like some small children, nodding yes, then nodding no..Urgh!!

Sarah : Well, for your kind information, it's not that good to hear music and drive, it can divert your attention.
I said at last, turning towards the window of the car.

Kartik : Well...it's a better option !!
He said slightly. Wait, what did he mean by that!??
But I had no time to ask him, as we approached towards them. He stopped the car and was coming to my side to open it.

Waah!! Can't talk during the drive and so much care all of a sudden. Well, I don't need so! Ignoring his coming, I just opened the door and went ahead towards Maa and Dad. I wished my Mom and Dad could also come, but they were out of town.

Sarah :  Welcome Maa, Dad.How was  your journey, all good?
I asked greeting them.

Khushi : It was really good Sarah. And what about you guys!?
Maa asked smiling. Well, what to tell, here everyone's mood is upside down since yesterday.

Sarah : We are all as good as you bid us Maa.
She smiled hearing that.

Sakshi : Oh! Saara pyaar sirf apni Maa keliye huh.. Sarah won't you welcome me too!?
I saw Sakshi aunty smiling questioning me. I went to her and she hugged me fondly. We quite came to have such a nice bond, through this wedding.

Khyati : Bhabhi....I missed you...
Khyati said coming forward and hugging me like her teddy.

Khyati : Haan, bhai I missed you too..
She said as she saw Kartik, and I laughed inwardly seeing his face.

Kartik : So, shall we move on?
We all agreed and drove off to our resort.

We all had lunch together and chatted for a while. But I felt something like missing. I don't know if it was Shreya bhabhi's silence or the absence of Veer bhai's cheering and cracking jokes or their funny antics...Or maybe that Kartik maintained his silence towards me!🙄

Well, in afternoon all the elders decided to visit the island, and we thought it's a good idea. We had refused as both Sid bhai and Alia needed to rest and we had pending arrangements.

After one last check on everything,  we all decided to call it a night. But looks like it's not gonna happen any soon...

Author's POV :-

Samarjeet : Arre, where are you all going now!?
Samar came forward with Deepu towards the pool area were the rest of them were standing.

All looked confused at his statement.