The Truth is Revealed!!💯

Kartik's POV :-

I came out of our room much satisfied. I could see a new hope in her eyes. And I'll never let that hope leave her eyes!

I was striding through the hall lazily thinking about it when I bumped into Veer.

Veer : Ouch my leg. Where's your eyes dude.
I accidently stepped into his right foot and now I have to suffer this Drama king!!

Kartik : Dude I am soo sorry.. Woh.. I was thinking about today's press meet, you know.
I said as to change the topic. Otherwise he will eat my head!

Veer : Yeah it's fine. And you are right, we need to prepare for it. Dude I think you can explain your marriage to them at there also.. you know.. there is..
He was hesitantly trying to say something.

Shreya : 'Cause someone leaked the news that your marriage was conducted yesterday with Sana!
Shreya came from other side and said irritated. What??

Kartik : What? That means it must be someone from outside who was not present there.

Shreya : Or maybe it's someone who was not present there when your marriage was going on!
Shreya stated. What does that mean??

Veer : What do you mean Shreya??
Veer asked as we didn't get her.

Shreya : Guys what if Sana leaked the message?
Shreya said in a low voice so that no one will hear us. I clenched my fists hearing that.

Kartik : If She did that.. Then I know how to give it back!
I said looking forward. If she tries to ruin my career. She will also suffer for her career.

Shreya : Guys I said a possibility. Anyway we'll just leave the topic for now. Kartik the press meet is re-scheduled to evening. I think even Uncle and Aunty should attend it.
Shreya said talking about the announcement.

Veer : Yeah, if there comes any comments we can support you dude.
He said keeping his hand on my shoulder. They are always with me, my Bestfriends. I nodded at him.

Kartik : But what about Sarah??
I asked.

Shreya : Come'on Kartik. She is KSR's wife, Raizada's new Daughter in law... she can't be revealed just like that..
She said thinking something.

Veer : Okay, then we'll arrange a Reception for everyone in the industry and only there they will meet her. What say??

Shreya : Exactly, Veer is right Kartik. What do you think??

Kartik : Yeah.. that's the right choice guys.
I said smiling.Whoever tried to defame me should have thought twice,  because they are playing with KSR !!

Veer : Well, now we have to tell everyone.

Kartik : Yeah.

We called everyone to the hall.We all gathered there in couch and Veer explained the plan.

Arnav : I think we should go with this plan.So when is the meeting.

Kartik : It's at 3'o clock.
I said as per the given information.

Khushi : Then we should also arrange for the Reception tomorrow!
Maa said and I think it's a wise decision.

Sarah : But Kartik who must have leaked the news??
She asked and I was confused whether to say my doubt about Sana or not.But I don't want Sarah to feel bad because of her.

Kartik : It can be anyone Sarah, maybe my unknown rivalries...

Sarah : Hmm....
I know she is not convinced with that.