Surprise OR Shocker!? 😱

Sarah 's POV :-

After a long time,I felt like a big stone has been removed from my heart.I was feeling peace which I yearned for a long time.As the sun's rays fall on the room, announcing the arrival of another morning, I think it's time to get up!

I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing it with the back of my hands.Seconds within it adjusted to the light, I sat there shocked to see Kartik sleeping in a sitting position with his head on the head-rest of the bed.Oh God! He didn't even sleep properly !?

Sarah : Kartik, wake up!Why are you sleeping like this?
I shook him once, but sir didn't reply to which I shook him vigorously and he had to unwillingly open his eyes.

Kartik: What yaar, you won't sleep during night by crying out and now you are not even letting me sleep.This is not fair Sarah!!
He said irritated again and was going back to the same position to sleep.

Sarah : Kartik, who asked you to not sleep!? I just said that you can't sleep properly in this sitting position. You can lie on the bed and sleep as much as you want !!
Saying this I looked at him, who was completely immeresed in his sleep.Oh God!🤦‍♀️

I tried to help him change his position, by literally dragging him to lie on the bed.After almost the work done, I tried to get up, but suddenly he pulled me down towards the bed by holding my wrist, his eyes still closed.

Sarah : Kartik, what are doing?
I asked confused.

Kartik : Oh come'on Sarah, we both slept late night and it's sooo early to wake up now.So keep quiet and sleep for some more time.
He said in his sleepy tone and I wanted to laugh at his antics.I tried to move again, but in vain for him to tighten the grip.

Kartik : I said to sleep Sarah. Now, don't try to pull off again, and disturb me like this..
He whined in his sleep and I laughed to it.What's with this childish behavior of him?

Sarah : Acha Baba, sorry you may sleep now.
I said to him.But slowly I too fell asleep as he was not loosening his grip on me.

I was broken off from my sweet sleep by Kartik's sound.

Kartik : Madam, your beauty sleep is not over yet?
I rubbed my eyes and saw that he already got freshened up.I looked at the time to see it was 10.30 in the morning.What the!? I overslept for four long hours??

Sarah : Ugh..Kartik, you are waking me up now only! What will Maa feel.I didn't even go down for arranging breakfast and all.
I said as I sprang off from the bed and went to the wardrobe to collect my dress.

Kartik : Arre yaar, why would I disturb someone's sleep? And it's Sunday, so what's the big deal.And about Maa, then they three are not here.

I stopped in my tracks to look at him confused?

Sarah : What do you mean? Where are they?

Kartik : Dad, Maa and Khyati went to see one of Dad's old friend. They will only return by night.
He said casually.Oh Okay.But then only I noticed him...

Sarah : Okay but why are you dressed up as if you are going out?

Kartik : Acha, sorry I forgot to tell.Veer called me to come to his house.

Sarah : Oh..Acha.Okay bye.

Kartik : Oh hello...We both are going yaar.Now please get ready fast and come down. We'll have breakfast and then go.

Sarah : Yeah, okay but wait...You didn't had your breakfast??
I asked and he looked at me like Am I Serious!??  What !!

Kartik : Why would I have breakfast without you...Okay now hurry up yaar, I am hungry too..
He urged me whining.