Mrs. Jealous !!🙄

Sarah's POV :-

Oh God!! Where have you trapped me right now? I felt like crying, sitting in this sunny day on a valley, just for Nothing!! And all these credits goes to My so called Husband or the Great KSR!😒

When we came to drop Kiara, after which we were to go wandering the city, Kartik, being as modest as he could said that we will infact spend the Whole Day here, in this lone valley seeing Her shooting!

What's with him and a sudden change of the plans huh..!? I really don't understand this. Since morning, it was like Kiara nama-bhajan or I shall say 'Ki'.

Even during lunchtime, he didn't fail to keep her Entertained, by his witty jokes! But, it was different from yesterday although. Kartik was sitting beside me rather than in opposite side, but was fully engrossed in talking with his Ki about how much eager he was to shoot with her!😑. I bet that he was definitely not even aware that I was also sitting beside him.

Kartik : Sarah, please pass that Bowl na.

Oh! So he knew that I was sitting here too. Wow, it's a Miracle that he recognized me!!👏 I took the bowl from other side and thought of serving it for him.

Kartik : Arre, it's not for me. It's for Kiara, she hasn't tasted it yet and I thought she should.
He said stopping me.Aww, how sweet of him!

I forced a smile and literally banged it  into his free hand. He was a bit surprised by that sudden action, but I am in no mood to care.😏

Kartik : Come'on Ki, have a bit. I bet you will love it, it's actually superb.

He was explaining and recommending the dish as if he was the one who made it😐.

Sarah : Why are you insisting this much if Kiara doesn't want it Kartik. Let her eat what she like.

I said, plastering a smile on my face😊. Why is he being so stubborn in making her eat that? God, Really!?

Kiara : Oh, no no Sarah, he isn't forcing me afterall. Well, if he is giving this much credit to the dish, I think I should try some.

Kartik : Yeah, you should.
Saying it, he served her a bit and they resumed in their chat.

As I didn't want to interrupt Sid bhai and Alia or Veer bhai and Bhabhi, I kept my gaze on my food, as yesterday at dinner. I am really not liking this Day!!

As if all these were not enough, the three that is Sid bhai, Veer bhai and Kartik went from the place urgently as they said they had to book our tickets back.Which meant Me, Shreya bhabhi and Alia had to remain here itself. Crap!!

As we were sitting there, I was thinking about their sudden vanish in the name of ticket booking. I knew they were lying, as I had already confirmed from Joe about our departure. They are upto something for sure...Oh God, or is there a plan change and they intend to stay a bit back, as Kiara was also here. Maybe Kartik must have suggested !😒. I heard a ringing sound of phone and saw it was Alia's.

Alia : Guys, one second it's Sid's call, I'll be back.
As it was uncomfortable to speak inbetween this shoot and all, she moved to a much silent place.

That's when I decided to tell my doubts to Shreya bhabhi.

Sarah : Bhabhi..I wanted to ask something...
I began slowly.

Shreya : Haan, tell na Sarah.
She said looking at me.

Sarah : Is there something going on, that we don't know. I mean, I know that they three didn't go to book the tickets as it's already booked. Are they upto something.. Do you have any clue about it...?