I believe you are blushing

~Later in Dippers suite~

Pacifica is overwhelmed by the opulence of the room. She sets her sketchbook and drawing materials on a marble table.

"Will this light do? Don't artists need good light?" Dipper asks as he cuts on a few lamps to dim the room.

"Zat is true. I am not used to working in such 'orreeble conditions." Pacifica says in a terrible french accent.

"Hey, Monet!" Pacifica says as she sees the paintings that Dipper owned stacked on the wall and crouches down.

"Isn't he great...all the use of color? I saw him once. Through his garden fence in Germany." Pacifica says staring at the painting. She then turns and sees Dipper unlocking a safe. She was fascinated.

Dipper notices Pacifica staring. "Candy insists on bringing this thing everywhere."

"Should I be expecting her anytime soon?" Pacifica asks worried.

"Don't be worried. She won't come back as long as the tea and biscuits hold out." Dipper finally opens the safe and pulls out an amulet. He then hands it to Pacifica who takes it nervously.

"What is it? a sapphire?" She asks mesmerized by the heavy thing in her hand.

"A stone. A very rare stone, called the the Amulet of the Ciphers." Pacifica gazes at wealth beyond her comprehension.

"Pacifica...I want you to draw me like one of you're french boys. Wearing this." Dipper says meeting her ocean eyes.

"Okay."

"Wearing...only this." Dipper says as he smirks at Pacifica. Pacifica stares at Dipper surprised and nods.

                        ~A couple minutes later~

In the sitting room, Pacifica spreads out her drawing materials like surgical tools. Her sketchbook is open and ready. She looks up when he comes into the room, having a silk kimono around his waist.

"The last thing I need is another drawing of me looking like a president. As a paying customer, I expect to get what I want." Dipper says as he flicks a dime to Pacifica and she catches it in a swift motion not taking her eyes off him. 

Dipper takes a deep breath and steps back and slowly parts the kimono from his waist. His heart pounds in his chest as it slowly drops to the floor at the blue, green stone is on his perfect, creamy, broad chest. He looked as if angels carved him.

Pacifica looks so stricken, its almost amusing to Dipper. She clears her throat as Dipper walks over to the divan and she tries so hard not to show her blush.

"Tell me when it looks right to you." Dipper says as he does a pose on the divan. A little bit awkward.

"Uh...just bend you're left leg a little and...and lower you're head. Eyes on me. That's it." Pacifica starts to sketch. She drops her pencil but quickly picks it back up as Dipper holds in a laugh.

"I believe you are blushing Mrs. Big Artiste. I can't imagine Monsieur Monet blushing." Dipper says as he chuckles at Pacificas nervousness.

"He does l-landscapes." Pacifica says sweating a bit and stutters a bit from Dippers teasing.

Despite her nervousness, Pacifica draws with sure strokes, and what emerges is the best thing she has ever done. Her pose is languid, his hands beautiful, and his icy eyes radiate his energy.

-Old Dippers perspective- "My heart was pounding the whole time. It was the most erotic moment of my entire life...up till then at least." Dipper says looking down smiling and then finally looks up to see everyone on the submarine surrounding him in a frozen silence. The story of Dipper and Pacifica has finally and completely grabbed them.

"What happened next?" Robbie asks leaning a bit forward.

"You mean...did we"do it"? Dipper chuckles and smiles.

"Well...sorry to disappoint you Mr. Corduroy but Pacifica was very professional."

-Back to Dipcifica-

Dipper gazes at the drawing. It was like Pacifica X-rayed his soul. "Date it Pacifica. I want to always remember this night." Pacifica did as she was told and dated it in neat writing.

4/14/1912

Dipper scribbles a note on a piece of Titanic stationary. He takes the drawing from her and crosses to the safe in the wardrobe. He puts the amulet back in the box and places the box and the drawing into the safe with the note on top of it and closes the safe with a loud CLUNCK!

~Meanwhile with Candy~

Stanley enters from the Palm Court through the door and crosses the room towards Candy. A fire is blazing in the marble fireplace, and the usual gossip girls are drinking tea. Candy sees Stanley and detaches from her group, coming to him.

"No one has seen Mason at all! Something very fishy is going on here..." Stanley says as Candy approaches him.

"This is ridiculous! Stanley, find him." 

YAY! Finished another chapter. I'm gonna update after Christmas so happy holidays and merry Christmas, and remember stay 'Gleeful' ;)