I see you

(Pacificas outfit above

      (Pacificas outfit above. And yes I know its Felicie from Leap!)

Pacifica was hanging out in the 3rd class lounge talking with a little girl. It was such a cute sight. Dipper had left the 1st class area to go give his thanks to Pacifica. Once he walked in wearing his fancy clothes, he got stares from everyone. Dipper cleared his throat and continued walking ignoring the whispers and stares until he reached Pacifica.

"Hello Miss Northeast." He said as he stared down at the blonde as she stopped talking to the little girl beside her.

"Hello again." Pacifica says with a smile, also trying to ignore the stares and whispers.

"May I speak to you in private please?" Dipper says in a low whisper.

"Um...Yes of course." Pacifica says with a little confusion and walks out of the room with Dipper close behind. Leaving a stunned silence in the room.

"So, You have a name by the way? It was...Mason?" Pacifica asks Dipper as they walk the deck.

"Oh, Please just call me Dipper. I hate that ridiculous name. But If you would like to know my full name is Mason Charles Gleeful."

"That is quite a moniker. I may have to write that down." Pacifica says as she giggles at her own joke.

There was an awkward pause that seemed to last years.

"Miss Northeast I-"

"Pacifica."

"Pacifica...I feel like such an idiot. It took me all morning to get up the nerve and face you." Dipper says awkwardly.

"Well, here you are now." Pacifica giggles again.

"Here I am...I-I wanted to thank you. Not just for pulling me back. But for you're discretion." Dipper says with a slight smile.

"You're welcome Dipper." Pacifica says returning the smile.

"Look Pacifica I know what you're thinking! Poor little rich boy. What does he know about misery." Dipper says his smile turning into a sad look.

"Actually...That's not what I was thinking at all. What I was thinking was...what could have happened to hurt this boy so much he thought he had no way out." Pacifica says with sincerely.

"I don't...It wasn't just one thing. It was everything. It was her. It was them. It was their whole world. I was trapped in it like an insect in amber. I just had to run Pacifica...I had to run. But even the Titanic is not big enough to get away from them. And before I really thought about it, I was over the rail. I just felt furious. I just kept thinking to myself that, 'I'll show them. They'll be sorry!'"

"Uh huh. Of course they would be sorry. You would have been dead." Pacifica says actually feeling bad for the poor little rich boy. She had no idea a person could go through so much pain.