She's a thief!

Steward Barnes, dressed in pajamas under the topcoat, hurries down the corridor, headed for the bridge. An officious steward named Bruce comes along the other direction, getting a few concerned passengers back into their rooms.

"There's no cause for alarm. Please, go back to you're rooms." Then he is stopped dead in his tracks by Candy and Stanley.

"Please, sir. There is no need for emergency-"

"Yes there is, this young women has been robbed. Now get the master at arms. Now you moron!" Stanley says with stern as Candy has fake tears run down her face.

Dipper and Pacifica come up the steps from the well deck, which are right next to the three men. They stare as the couple climbs over the locked gate. A moment later Captain Blubs rounds the corner, followed by Fiddleford and Durland. The three men, their faces grim, crush right past Dipper and Pacifica. Fiddleford barely glances at them.

"Can you shore up?" Captain Blubs asks.

"Not unless the the pumps get ahead." Durland answers as the inspection party goes down the stairs to the well deck.

"It's bad." Pacifica says lowly to Dipper.

"We have to tell Stanford and Candy." Dipper says with worry.

"Now it's worse." Pacifica says with a sigh.

"Come with me, Pacifica. I jump, you jump...right?" Dipper says trying to comfort Pacifica.

"Right." Pacifica says with a nod and they both go through the door inside the ship.

Pacifica and Dipper cross the froyer, entering the corridor. Stanley is waiting for them in the hall as they approach the room. "We've been looking for you sir." Stanley says to Dipper. Dipper ignores him and keeps walking.

Stanley follows behind and, unseen, moves close behind Pacifica and smoothly slips the Amulet Of The Ciphers into the pocket of her overcoat. Candy and Stanford wait in the sitting room, along with the Master at Arms and two stewards. Silence is filled the room when Dipper and Pacifica enter. Candy closes her robe to her throat when she sees Pacifica.

"Something serious has happened." Dipper mumbles.

"That's right. Two things dear to me have disappeared this evening. Now that one is back..." Candy looks from Dipper to Pacifica. "I have a pretty good idea where to find the other. Search her." Candy says to the Master at Arms.

The Master at Arms steps up to Pacifica. "Coat off, mate." He says in a thick British accent. Stanley pulls off Pacifica's coat and Pacifica shakes her head is dismay, shrugging out of it. Then, the Master at Arms pats her down.

"This is horseshit!" Pacifica exclaims.

"Candy, you can't be serious! Were in the middle of an emergency and you-" Dipper starts to say but Stanley pulls out the Amulet out of the pocket of Pacifica's coat. Dipper was stunned. Needless to say, so was Pacifica.

"Is this is?" the Master at Arms says.

"Mhm. That's it." Candy says as she takes the Amulet with a nod.

"Alright then Now, don't make a fuss." The Master at Arms says as he starts to cuff Pacifica.

"Don't you believe it, Dipper! Don't believe them! They're lying, Dipper!" Pacifica pleads as she is being forced out of the room.

"...S-she couldn't have." Dipper says uncertain.

"Of course she could. Easy enough for a professional. He memorized the combination when you opened the safe." Candy says as she walks away, putting the Amulet on the table.

Flashback: Dipper at the safe, looking in the mirror and meeting Pacifica's eyes as she stands behind him, watching.

"But I was with her the entire time!" Dipper exclaims becoming irritated.

"Maybe she did it when you were putting you're clothes back on." Stanley says lowly and cold to Dipper.

"They put it in my pocket Dipper!" Pacifica says as tears start to form in her eyes ans she tries to get out of the mans strong grip.

"I'ts not even you're pocket. See, it says, Property of A. L. Ryerson."  Stanley says as he reads the tag on Pacifica's coat.

Stanley hands the coat to The Master at Arms. There was a label inside on the collar with the owners name. "That was reported stolen today." He says as grips Pacifica's arms so tight it hurt.

"I was going to return it! Dipper, you gotta believe me! Dipper, don't listen to them...I didn't do this! You know I didn't! You know it! Dipper-" Pacifica pleads with the tears streaming down her face now as she was now dragged out of the room.

Dipper feels utterly betrayed, hurt and confused. He shrinks away from her. He could still hear her shouting to him as she was still being dragged out into the hall. He couldn't even look her in the eye. He felt so devastated. Stanford lays a comforting hand on his shoulder as his tears well up...he couldn't believe it...he couldn't believe her...

Sorry for the short chapter, but things are now getting interesting! Remember, 'never let go' and stay 'Gleeful' ;)