To making it count

~QUICK NOTE!~ When you see -Old Dippers perspective- and italics then its his perspective. I also changed Thomas Andrews to Fiddleford Mcgucket. 

Women's gowns and jewelry and such formal wear were everywhere. Rufina is having a fun time. Pacifica was wearing a red, black, and pink gown, her light blonde hair tied into a tight bun, red lipstick, and white gloves that go up to her elbow, and a pair of red heels. Pacifica was stunningly beautiful.

She had everything on except for a necklace that went perfectly with the dress

She had everything on except for a necklace that went perfectly with the dress. Rufina walks around Pacifica getting the necklace hatched around her neck.

"Don't feel bad about it. I sometimes can't even get these damn things on my neck after twenty years. There you go." After Rufina places the necklace on Pacifica she goes in front of her, taking a few steps back, admiring her work.

"My, my, my...You shine up like a new penny."

               ~Couple minutes later at the first class entrance~

As Pacifica walks in front of the first class door, a steward bows smartly and opens the door to welcome Pacifica to the sound of fancy classical music.

"Good evening, miss." The steward says politely. Pacifica nods with the right amount of disdain.

Little did she know, that she would see one of the most handsome men she had ever seen. Dipper. She saw Dipper in a black tuxedo. She even had her mouth drop open a bit. Dipper turns around from speaking to someone and notices Pacifica. Pacifica smiles a bit as she starts to make her way down the staircase as Dipper watched her, he was just hypnotized by her beauty.

Once Pacifica reaches Dipper, he imitates the gentleman's stance. One hand behind his back and standing perfectly straight. Pacifica has no idea what to do so she extends her white gloved hand and he gently takes it and kisses the back of her fingers. They couldn't take their eyes off each other.

Dipper then extends his arm so Pacifica takes it, They actually look like a couple. "Candy! Surely you can remember Miss Northeast."

"Northeast! I didn't recognize you." Candy says as she studies the girl. "You could actually almost pass for a lady."

As the party descends to dinner, they encounter Rufina Valentino once again, looking good in a beaded dress. Rufina grins when she sees Pazzie. As they were walking to the dining saloon she walks next to her speaking low.

"Ain't nothing to see here huh Pacifica?"

"Nope. All you gotta do is dress like a princess and keep you're nose up."

"Remember, the only thing they respect is money. Just act like you have a lot of it and you're in the club." Rufina says as she winks and Pacifica kindly smiles back.

                    ~Meanwhile with Candy and her gal pals :3~

"Well, hell he is splendid." Lady Susan says as she looks at Candy's fiance.