Who was he?

This is when I start to change the story just a bit :)

                               ~Meanwhile with Candy and Dipper~

"Those mud puddles were absolutely a waste of money." Candy says with absolute annoyance while rolling here eyes.

"I think you're wrong. I think its absolutely fascinating. Exactly like a dream. Truth without logic. Oh, whats his name again Candy?" Dipper says as he looks at a beautiful portrait.

Candy sighs and looks at the portrait. "Picasso." Candy says blankly and returns to folding clothes. "You might as well marry an artist since you are so "Fascinated" by them." Candy says as she rolls her eyes and exits the room.

'Just end this miserable life already...This isn't fair.' Dipper thinks to himself. Really, the only reason he was marrying Candy was because he had to save his Great-Uncle Fords reputation and money. 'Why couldn't it be Mabel? God, why me?'  Dipper was about to leave his room until his servant Will appears in the room. 

"Hello s-sir. This place smells s-s-so brand n-new. Like they built i-it all just for u-us. I mean...just to think t-that t-t-tonight when I crawl t-through those bed s-sheets, I'll be the f-f-first-" Will starts to say to Dipper but Candy appears again at the doorway.

Candy smirks at Dipper. "When me and Dipper enter the bed sheets, Dipper will be entering first." 

Will blushes at the realization of what Candy had meant by that. He immediately goes past Candy and makes his way out of the room.

Candy then makes her way behind Dipper and starts to rub his shoulders in a possessive way. Dipper just keeps a blank expression. He gently takes her hands off of him. "I'm just going to explore the ship a bit." He says expressionlessly. Candy just rolls her eyes and doesn't respond.

                          ~Back to the present with old Dipper~

"Well I wasn't about to wait all day for you, sonny. Dipper continue to take us the rest of you're way if you can manage." Sandra says as she gets more interested in Dippers, "Tale" writing down everything important.

"At Cherbourg, a woman came aboard named Rufina Valentino. But we all called her Ruffy. People would call her 'The Unbeatable Ruffy Valentino'. Her sister Wendy, had struck gold some place in the west. She was what her mother called 'New Money'. By the next afternoon we had made our final stop and we were heading to west from the coast of Ireland, with nothing ahead of us but the ocean and dreams." Dipper says as he continues the story.

                                                ~Back to the Titanic~ 

Pacifica was standing at the bow with her best friend Gideon, watching as two dolphins come in and out of the water splashing among the waves gracefully and happy while glancing at the sun sparkles on the ocean a couple times. Just staring in the ocean brings out her beautiful blue eyes and the sun shining on her natural light blonde hair.

"Wow, I can see the statue of Liberty already." Gideon says while grinning at Pacifica. "Very small of course."

"I just can't believe we are on the largest moving object made by man in all of history." Pacifica says as she takes in the ocean breeze.

"Well, you better get used to it. Because soon Pazzie, me and you are going to be in the U.S, instead of begging for money, we will be making the money. You may even get a rich, young fella to fall in love with you, while were at it." Gideon says as he punched Pacificas arm playfully.