Chapter 11

Harry's POV;

    I couldn't sleep last night. All that I could think of is why she rejected my kiss. I'm Harry Styles, 1/5 of One Direction! I mean, who wouldn't want to kiss me? I was so confused but all I know is that I'm going to steal a kiss one of these days. Aside from her not kissing me, she really was a pretty sweet girl... I feel as though I'm turning into a softy... Nah, she's just a girl. She's pretty fit though. Her flat stomach, her thighs that are the perfect size. Curves, small build, a rich tan that makes those greenish eyes that had hints of gold and blue thrown in pop, her wavy, blonde to brown hair that flows just past her mid-back. Almost, reaching her well-rounded bum...

    "Harry!" shouted Lou, drawing me out of my thoughts. He was trying to talk to me but I hadn't even realized.

    "Yes?..." I asked, messing with the bowl of cereal that was in front of me that I forgot I was eating.

    "Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie and the boys are all coming over... Remember? We're celebrating El's birthday..." he said, a wave of rememberence flushed over me.

    "Oh yeah! Sorry! What time are they coming again?" I asked.

    "5:30, remember? Then we're going out for a couple of drinks after we have dinner. So, you need to get ready and we need to decorate. By the way, where were you last night?" he asked, putting his dirty dish in the sink.

    "Uh, you remember that girl that we ran into at TopShop like a week ago? Well, she works at that cafe that I went to for a lemonade... Yeah, I was on a date with her..." I said, then stuffing a spoonful of Honey Bunches of Oats in my mouth.

    "The fit one? With the screeching friend?" he asked, making me chuckle a bit.

    "Yes, that one. She rejected my kiss when I tried to kiss her though! That's why I was up all night last night..." I said, ashamed.

    "GASP! A GIRL REJECTED THE HARRY STYLES?!" he said, emphazizing the rejected part.

    "Oh Ha, Ha. Very funny Tomlinson. Yes, she rejected me. I don't know why though..." I said. I really was wondering why she didn't...

    "Hmm, I don't know. Oh wait! Maybe because it was the first date and she didn't want to take things too fast? That, or she really doesn't like you like that." he said, leaning against the counter. He chuckled to himself about the last part.

    "I always kiss on the first date?" I said, taking the last bite of my cereal.

    "Maybe that's the reason all of your relationships turn to shit." he said, getting up and walking out of the kitchen. Not ALL of my relationships turn to shit...

       I drank the milk out of my bowl and put the bowl and spoon in the sink. I went upstairs to my room and decided I needed a shower. After I was finished, I picked out a blue V-neck and some fit demins and some white converse. Good enough. I sprayed on some Blue by Chanel and headed downstairs. Louis and I put up streamers, blew up some balloons and put a giant banner that said 'Happy Birthday El!'. While Louis went and got the cake, I set out snacks and picked up a little bit. I did the dishes and put away some blankets that were left by me and we were done! I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Not hardly any later afterwards, Louis walked in with a gigantic cake and stuck it in our fridge and then came and sat down next to me.

    "Thanks for the help. I hope she has a great birthday. She's my everything and I want her to be happy." he said, bouncing his leg.

    "Mate, I'm sure everything will turn out fine and I'm positive she'll love it." I said.

    "Thanks Harry. Let's just have fun and everything will turn out fine." he said, pulling out his phone, "Woah, it's 5 already...".

    "Holy... Okay, now we wait." I said. A half an hour later everybody showed up and we all just had a really good time. We sang happy birthday, ate delicious cake and even shoved some in El's face and watched some movies. Now it was the REAL party time...

Hannah's POV;

    Delilah and I decided we wanted to go out and party a little so we were now getting ready to go to one of Delilah's friends birthday at this local club that. As her and I picked out our outfits, we listened to music and just joked around. I had never met any of Delilah's friends other than my coworkers but I was honestly nervous that they wouldn't like me. I was wearing some light washed, high waisted, studded shorts with a black and white striped bralet. I had my hair pushed off to the sude and I had on a black and white smokey eye and some white patented boots and some simple jewelry. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66134596 ) Delilah decided she was going to wear something similar so I wouldn't feel awkward, bless her heart. She was wearing a leopard print bralet, black high waisted shorts, black combat boots and also some jewelry. She did a little brown eye shadow and her hair was parted down the middle and flowed in waves down to her mid-stomach. She put on some dark brown lipstick and was done. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66138456 ) We headed downstairs and we set off.

    "This is going to be so fun. I can feel it! We look HOT by the way!" I said. I was pumped and bouncing in my seat a bit. We arrived and went inside. We sat with this group of girls and I was just skimming around the croud when my stomach suddenly got extremely tight.

Harry was here. Dancing on another girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been updating! I haven't much time nowadays. Thanks for all the support. LOVE YOU(;

Sorry it's kind of short.

Comment, Fan, Vote!

-Love, H