Chapter 16

Who would have thought that I, out of ALL the girls in the WORLD would be the one sitting at a table, at a restaraunt with all of One Direction. Honestly, this is probably the best moment of my life.

    "So Hannah, tell us about yourself. Where are you from? How old are you?" Niall asked, smashing more food into his mouth. I smiled and laughed.

    "Erm, okay. Uhm, My name is Hannah Painn, spelt P-A-I-N-N. I'm 18. I am from San Diego, California. My best friends and I are MAJOR Directioners... I am 5'4. I can drink like a jock, even ask Harry. Haha, Uhmm... What else would you like to know?" I asked, nervously.

    "What are your friends back home like?" asked Liam.

    "Well, I have my 2 best friends Demi and Becca. Here, I have a picture." I said, digging through my wallet and pulling out a picture of us on prom day.

    "Who... Who is that?" asked Liam as he pointed to Becca.

    "Oh, that one is Becca. Oh my God! I just realized, I haven't talked to them since I left San Diego..." I said. They'd never forgive me.

    "She's very pretty.." said Liam. I scoffed.

    "Pfft! She's flawless. She's also one of the sweetest girls you will EVER meet. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body, unless you mess with her little sister. THEN she's mean." I said, laughing. I thought immediately of the time my ex-boyfriend was making fun of her when we were over there and Becca made him leave. Then again, she didn't like him anyways.

    "Well, you should invite them up." said Louis, " I'm sure we'd all love to meet them. We could throw a little party. IMAGINE their reactions when they think it's a little party between the 3 of you and then as soon as they walk in they get greeted by all of One Direction. Ha!" He laughed, as well as myself. That WOULD be great.

    "You think?.." I asked, giving it some major thought.

 A phone call to Becca and Demi would definitely be in need of tonight.

~*~

    "I'll pay for the both of you. Just be warned, it's cold. Definitely not San Diego weather." I laughed I three-wayed with my 2 best friends.

    "Sounds fabulous! Ahhh! I get to see my best friend that I've missed HORRIBLY!" Said Becca, giggling.

    "Demi.. You in?" I asked. She was being awfully quiet.

    "I.. I can't." She said. I was surprised she didn't hear my heart shatter.

    "But.. Why not?" I asked. I was soooo upset.

    "I have college that I have to attend, I have to take care of my little brother when my mom's at work. I'm sooo sorry. I would LOVE to come, but I really can't." She said, sounding as though she was crying.

    "It's... o-okay." I said, choking back the sobs that wanted to escape my mouth.

    "I gotta go. Call me more often, okay?" Said Demi. I was now crying.

    "Absolutely. I love you Dem. Miss youuu." I said.

    "Love you too!" She said. The click signaling that she was gone.

    "So tomorrow? I asked Becca.

    "I'll pay myself and yes! I'M SO EXCITED! Night Hannah, I'll see you VERY sooooooon!" She exclaimed, the click signaling that she too hung up.

I finally get to see at least one of my best friends. I jumped in joy and ran downstairs to tell my mom.

    "Moommm!" I hollered.

    "In the kitchen!" she yelled back as I leaped down 3 steps at a time.

    "Hey, GUESS WHAT?!" I squealed.

    "WHAT?!" She said, mocking my tone, then laughing.

    "Becca's coming up tomorrow!" I yelled, dancing around.

    "Wow! That's great sweetie. I'm glad we have so much room in this house."

    "I'm so excited. Well, I'm off to bed. Love you mom!" I said as I climbed the stairs.

    "Love you too sweetheart." She said, chuckling.

Wow. I get to see her tomorrow! AH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~