Chapter 13

Harry took my hand and pulled me out of the car. We walked up the steps that led to the door. He took the keys out of his jean pockets. He unlocked and opened the door and walked in, me following closely behind. He turned on the lights in what I assumed was the living room since there was a TV and 2 sofas. It was quite nice and clean for 2 men living there. The couches were a dark grey and with black and white accent pillows, there was a black leather chair that looked extremely comfortable. A large flat screen sat on the wall and a glass coffee table was placed in the center. There was a few lamps scattered around the room on tables that gave a nice, warm glow to the modern black and white room.

"You're an observant one, aren't you?" Harry asked, interrupting my thoughts.  

"Yeah, you could say that... Why'd you bring me here?" I asked, looking up from a picture frame of all the boys, laughing around a fire. 

"I had to get away from the paparazzi. Also, I thought that maybe we could just have a little you and I time.." he said, slowly walking towards me. He got really close to me, our stomachs practically touching. He grabbed my hand and it made electricity FLY throughout my body. 

"Well, what do you have in mind?" I asked, my breath a little shaky. He was staring into my eyes intently. He got even closer. He was staring down at my lips. His breath was a little shaky too. He leaned in a little and our foreheads were almost touching. 

"LET'S COOK. I'M STARVING!" he almost shouted in my face, causing me to jump. Well, that was TOTALLY not what I was expecting. He was laughing hysterically while I sat there glaring at him.  

"What? That was hilarious!" he said, laughing again. I couldn't help myself. He was too adorable when laughing. I smiled and started chuckling myself. His dimple was so prominent. 

"Okay Styles, calm down. Let's cook! What are you hungry for?" I asked as he lead me into the kitchen.

The cabinets were a dark wood and the counters were a beautiful granite. Every appliance was stainless steal and the color was an olive green. It was gorgeous!

"I kinda want a banana split, to be honest..." he said, looking at the floor then up at me with pleading eyes. 

"Fine, but you're helping me!" I said, giving him a wink. He nodded his head quickly and pulled out all the ingredients. Vanilla ice cream, bananas, chocolate and strawberry syrup, maraschino cherries, nuts, whip cream, and some caramel drizzle. I put two bananas on the sides of our dishes, and put ice cream in between the bananas. Then, we started on our masterpieces. I put EVERYTHING on mine and by the end of making it, I was ready to dig in. One last thing, whip cream! I went to reach for it but at the same time Harry did. Uh oh.

"Give it!" I said, pulling it towards me. 

"Nuh uh, Hannah Banana. This is MINE!" he shouted, pulling it towards himself. 

"Fess it up Harbear!" I said and he stopped and started, "What?" I asked, loosing focus and he snatched it right out of my hands.  

"LADIES FIRST! DID YOU EVER LEARN MANNERS?!" I asked, we were both cracking up and battling for the whip cream. 

"Nope!" He said, squirting the whip cream at me and it was all over my face and hair. I gasped super loud. So the war begins. He just stared and laughed at me, so I took the oppurtunity to grab a spoonful of ice cream and smeared it ALL over his precious hair. 

"You did NOT just do that." he said, glaring at me. I was laughing so hard. 

"Oh, but I did!" I laughed in his face. 

"Well then. Two words. FOOD FIGHT!" he yelled at the top of his lungs and grabbed a handful of his sundae, splattering it all over me, including my BARE stomach. Ohhhh, he's in for it now. I grabbed my entire dishes and smashed it in his face, dropping it and BOOKING it into the closest room, which of course was conveniently Harry's bedroom. I slammed and locked his door.

"OPEN UP!" he yelled, pounding on the door. I tried so hard not to burst out laughing but to no avail. Suddenly, the door flew open and he looked straight at me and pounced. Well fell onto the bed luckily. If I wouldn't have backed up I would have smashed into the ground. He was just laying there on top of me.

"How much do you weigh, 3,000 pounds?! Get off!" I yelled as he crushed me.  

"Damn. You look more delicious then you usually do." he said winking, totally changing the topic. 

"Oh please." I scoffed. He literally licked some whip cream off my cheek. 

"Mm. You taste just as good as you look!" he laughed. Finally, he got off. 

"I wonder if you taste as cheesy as your pick-up lines." I said. Harry giving me a hand up. 

"Wanna find out?" he asked walking closer to me. 

"Nahh, I'm more in the mood sweets, not cheese." I said, laughing but he still pulled me in. 

"Well, let's see how sweet I taste, shall we?" he asked, leaning his head down close. His lips were so close. I could almost touch them...

"WE'RE HOME!" shouted the familiar voice of Louis Tomlinson, "WHAT THE HELL?" he shouted again. Uh oh. I think he discovered our food fight... I sighed and Harry released me, sighing as well. I walked out of his room and into the kitchen where Louis and Eleanor were standing with horror-filled eyes as they inspected the scenery.

"Sorry Louis..." I said, walking into the kitchen. 

"Ah! You must be Hannah... Is it?" he asked. How did he know my name? 

"Yes, I'm Hannah. How'd you know?" I asked, looking behind me at Harry. He was looking to the floor. 

"The real question here is WHAT THE HELL? What did you guys do?! Those poor banana splits!" he shouted, causing my ears to ring. 

"Food fight...?" Harry said from behind me. 

"HE STARTED IT!" I yelled, pointing at Harry and Lou and El just glared at him. 

"Well you two better clean this up." said Louis, slipping on melted ice cream but catching himself. True badass everyone. 

"It's like 3 am!" I said, "I gotta go! Delilah's probably worried sick." I said, checking my phone to see no new notifications. Hmfph. 

"I don't think so. She seemed to take a keen interest in Josh." said Eleanor, "You know, Josh Devine? The boy's drummer? Wait... Were you the one at TopShop who was wearing that fabulous salmon dress?" She asked. 

"Um, yeah. You remembered? And of course I know who he is!" I answered. 

"I'm Eleanor. Nice to officially meet you Hannah." she said, flashing a full and gorgeous smile. Can you say JEALOUS! 

"Nice to meet you too. By the way, lemme just tell you. You two," I said gesturing towards her and Lou, "ADORABLE!" I said. Laughing a bit, causing them to laugh. 

"Thanks babe!" they said in unison. I nodded my head and turned to Harry. 

"Well, let's get started!" I said and he just nodded and got out the cleaning supplies.

The rest of my night consisted of laughter, cleaning and being chased my a mop and then some drinks. Thanks to Harry, tonight was kinda perfect.