Chapter 7

After my very first shift, Delilah drove me home and we hung out afterwards. She was gonna give me some tips on what we do around the shop. I turned on some music and she sat on my couch and I plopped down on my bed and got my brain ready for mental notes.

    "Okay, honestly Nikki is one of the SWEETEST people I know, but a tip is to try not to get on her bad side. It's scary." said a dramatic Delilah.

    "How do you get on her bad side?" I needed to make sure I don't get there.

    "Constantly getting in her way. Teaching her how to do her job. But it's actually pretty hard to get on her bad side, unless she full stop does not like you." she said, just shrugging it off.

    "I'm definitely not gonna go th-" I got cut off my Rock Me blasting through my phone signaling a call.

    "It's a random number... Do you think it's Harry?" I asked.

    "ANSWER IT!" and I scrambled to catch the call.

    "Uh, hello?" I said questioningly.

    "Hi, is this Hannah?" asked a high voice. It didn't really sound like Harry. Too high.

    "Yes, and who's this?..." I asked as he cleared his throat. I put it on speaker.

    "Hey Hannah. Sorry, it's Harry. Making sure no one recognized me in case you gave me the wrong number. How are you?" I nearly almost fainted.

    "That's alright. I'm fantastic! You?"

    "Just great. Hey, I was wondering, are you working tomorrow?"

    "Uh, yeah."

    "What time do you get off?"

I looked over at Delilah.

    "I'll let you off at... 12? I'll cover your shift." she whispered. I mouthed a 'Thank you'.

    "I get off at 12. Why?" I asked with anticipation.

    "Perfect. Would you like to have lunch with me tomorrow?" Oh my GOD. Delilah and I jumped off the bed and started silently screaming and jumping up and down. "Eh, Hannah? You there?" he asked and I grabbed the phone.

    "Sorry. I would love to go to lunch. Where should we meet?"

    "Don't even worry about it. I'll pick you up after your shift and we can go out, alright?"

    "Perfect. Thanks Harry. I'll see you tomorrow, and sweetdreams."

    "What, you don't want to talk?" he teased.

    "Absolutely not. Why would I?" I said letting out a small giggle.

    "I'm Harry Styles. That's why." he said with a chuckle. "It's getting late anyways. I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful. Have a good rest babe. Goodnight."

    "Thanks Harry. You too. Goodnight Styles." and he chuckled one last time before hanging up. I dropped my phone and looked at Delilah. We both shot up again and started screaming and jumping around.

    "YOU'RE SO LUCK HANNAH. OH MY GOD. YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH HARRY STYLES." and with that we danced around my room. I was so excited.

    "AH. WHAT AM GOING TO WEAR!" I shouted and ran into my closet. I pulled down a pair of dark wash skinnies and an ACDC T-shirt and my red converse. I okayed it with Delilah and she disagreed.

    "You have to look amazing! You can't just wear jeans, a T-shirt and converse. Hold on, I'll be right back. Sit." she said, gesturing towards the bed as she took the clothing out of my hand and disappeared into the closet.

    "Here, try that on." she said as she stuffed the outfit into my hands and shoved me into the bathroom. I put on the skirt to see it was an electric blue pencil skirt that made my butt look abnormally large, a tank top that was striped and a jean jacket with black wedges. I have to admit, I looked hot. I strutted out of the bathroom and caught Delilah's attention.

    "O.M.GEEEEEE!" she squealed. "You look... Stunning. You're wearing that. No doubt."

    "Okay, but I'm going to work in this? What if it gets dirty?"

    "That's what aprons are for." She laughed and then checked her watch. "Oh my, I must be going. I have to get home to my little cousin."

    "Okay hun. I'll see you tomorrow morning?" I said, hugging her.

    "Yep! See you tomorrow, babe." she said as she walked out the door and got into her car, driving down the street.

      I went into the living room and laid on the couch and was sitting there watching something on the History Channel when I noticed a large door that I'd never seen before. I walked over to it and opened it to find a small room with a beautiful, giant, white piano.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been updating lately! Been really lazy. Vote, Comment, Fan?(; Thanks babes. Btw, I'll start posting pictures and outfits soon! Enjoy.

-H