Chapter 19

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" I squealed into Harry as we watched Insidious. It was the creepy scene wear the little old man visitor is about to pop out. That was like the freakiest part of the movie for me.

    "Shhh, he's almost gone." Harry said as he grabbed the back of my neck, lightly holding me into him, the vibration of his chest signifying his light laugh. It was very sweet. As soon as I heard the mom in the movie scream and the little boy laugh I knew he was gone now.

    "This just means the second one is going to be ten times worse!" I said, lightly facepalming my forehead. Tonight had been quite nice actually. My best friend was here from San Diego, we're watching one of my favorite movies and I'm sitting next to a boy who completely confessed his feelings out in the open. The thing was, I'm pretty sure I returned all those feelings but I felt like a little part of me was SCREAMING 'No Hannah! Don't fall for him!' and I have no idea why!

    "Oh I hate it when that thing crawls on the wall after them." said Becca, stuffing a handful of popcorn in her mouth and shaking her head. Harry and I peeked at each other and realized we were both trying not to laugh, that made the both of us crack. I hadn't even noticed but our legs were intertwined and he was rubbing circles into my upper thigh. That actually made me quite nervous for some reason, but it was a good nervous.

    We sat there and enjoyed the movie and by the time that Insidious was over, it was time for Jennifer's Body. I went to go change into some pajamas which consisted of an old, over sized t-shirt, a pair of power puff girl pajama shorts, and matching slippers. Hey, don't judge!

    I heard the door to my bedroom creek a little which caused me to get chills considering I just watched a scary movie but I slowly peeked out of my closet to find Harry looking around. I quietly turned off the light in my closet without him noticing and hid behind a dresser. Right as I stopped moving, I watched him peer in, look right past me and then walk out. I heard my bedroom door close, so I took that as a signal that he left. I moved from behind the dresser and slowly crept out of the closet, hoping he wouldn't come back. I crept out and slowly turned towards my window only to see that he was seated on the window seat smirking at me.   

    "Jesus!" I whisper yelled. (Sorry if that offended anyone!)

    "Nice pajamas." He said, as he looked at my slippers.

    "I know, right?" I winked at him and then giggled. I ran and jumped onto my bed, sprawling out all over. I hadn't realized how exhausted I was. I turned onto my back with my eyes closed. I didn't even hear movement but before I could even react Harry was flying through the air only to land straight onto me. I huffed out some air before laughing loudly. He pretended to be asleep and started snoring. I giggled more at his silly actions.

    "You know, when you laugh it feels like your humping me." He said, peeking through one of his now open eyes and laughing slightly to himself. My face must've been the color of a tomato. That caused me to laugh even harder which unfortunately was not helping at all. We both started laughing and he rolled off of me and laid down next to me. We just stared at each other for a bit before he slowly sat up, moving closer and closer. By now, his top half was hovering over mine as he slowly leaned closer and closer, never breaking eye contact.

    "Are we gonna watch the movie or no-." Barged in Becca, causing us to fly back into our original spots. I was blushing even harder than before.

    "Yeah, we'll be down in a sec." I said as I gave her a death stare.

    "My bad!" She said before giggling and slamming the door. Harry and I looked at each other before shaking our heads. I began to get up to head back downstairs but quickly was pulled back down by my waist.