Chapter 9

"One iced caramel macchiato for you and an orange creamsicle Italian soda for you sweetie." I said to the customers in their car, a man and his little girl.

    "Thank you. Have a nice day." he said slipping me a 5 pound tip. Well, how nice.

    "You too sir!" I shouted as he drove off.

My outfit seemed like it was TOTALLY way too professional. I seriously wish I had not worn it. My feet were aching and my skirt was way too tight.

    "Do you want to switch me outfits?" asked Delilah from the side of me. She had noticed my skirt shimmy-ing.

    "Like I could fit your outfit." I said adding a "Pffft" in at the end.

    "What size shorts do you wear? Shirt?"

    "I wear a size 3 in shorts and small in shirts." I said, knowing that she was probably a 0 or 1.

    "Perfect. We're the same size. Now, let's go to the bathroom, swap outfits and there you have it." she said, checking for any coming customers, and by the way she pulled me into the bathroom, I was guessing the coast was clear. We swapped outfits and these shorts made my tan legs look very nice. I just wish I had blond hair. I would make for a better beach effect.

    "Babe, do you want me to fishtail your hair like mine? I'll take mine out." she said ripping out her ponytail and letting her golden waves shake out the braid.

    "Thank you." I said as she started on my hair.

    "For what?"

    "For doing this. I know you're probably wishing you were me right now. I feel really bad that I got asked..." I said, guilt filling my voice.

    "Oh no! It's totally okay, hun. I'm so happy for you!" she said. I was shocked at the amount of enthusiasm in her voice.

    "I really appreciate this. You've been nothing but a great friend to me. It's amazing that honestly, we've known each other hardly a week and I feel TOTALLY open to you, and with me, that's hard to get out of me."

    "I know what it's like to be the new girl that gets stares here and there. I was once her. I moved here from Australia when I was 9. I picked up this accent though since I've lived here for so long." Delilah said as she finished tying my hair with a hair tie.

    "It's hard to believe that I, Hannah Painn, could have my life changed in less then a week." I said. I was really shocked honestly. Stuff like this doesn't usually happen to me. My thoughts were interrupted by a squeal that had escaped Delilah's throat. I followed her gaze that was looking throught the window and I immediately understood. Harry was stepping out of his car. He was wearing a plain white V-neck that was slightly see through, some fitted jeans and a pair of Raybans. As he was walking, he did his signature hair flip. Boy, lemme tell ya. I was DEFINITELY overwhelmed. He looked like a God walking towards the shop. He pulled the beanie on over his gorgeous curls, hiding them. I gave Delilah a peck on the cheek and thanked her again as she shoved me out of the door.

    "Hello love. You look beautiful." Harry said, looking me up and down and then pulling me in for a magical hug. The smell of his antoginizing cologne filled my nose and left it tingling slightly.

    "Well thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I said, letting out a little giggle.

    "Well, shall we go?" Harry said, opening the car door of, of course, his convertible for me.

    "Where are we going?" I asked, curious as we had never decided on where we'd go.

    "It's a surprise..." he said, a smile spreading wide across his face. His dimple appeared with a great deal of cuteness.

      We drove quite a long way and finally, I could see water. We were at a... Boardwalk? He soon got out so I did too and he walked me down it.

    "Thought you might like this." he said, turning towards me.

    "I love it. It reminds me of home..." I said, looking around at all the stands and people.

    "Let's get an ice cream, yeah?" he asked and I quickly nodded my head. Damn. That's my one weakness. Ice cream. I ordered a strawberry and he ordered a chocolate/ vanilla swirl and we went and sat on a bench that had a gorgeous view and was somewhat secluded. Honestly, it's obvious it's him, even if his curls were hidden and his emerald green eyes were shielded by his Raybans.

    "So. Tell me about yourself, Hannah." he said, turning towards me again and I shifted my body so I was facing him too.

    "Well, my name is Hannah Marie Painn. I''m from San Diego, California. I'm 18 years old. My birthday is August 18th. I'm a natural blond. I live with my mother who is an interior designer. I've always wanted a Border Collie puppy so I could name him Oreo. My favorite color is yellow because it's a fun and happy color. Er, what else do you want to know?" I said letting out a small laugh afterwards.

    "Uh, why did you move to London?" he asked.

    "My mom got a  job transfer. It was extremely last minute." I answered.

    "Are you a Directioner?" he asked, and I was sorta dreading this question.

    "To be honest... Yes, I'm a hardcore Directioner... I think it's funny considering I have the same last name as Liam." I admitted, probably blushed the color of a tomato.

    "It is sorta funny. It's spelled differently, isn't it? And well then... Who's your favorite out of the band?" he asked, raising his eyebrow. A smirk shadowing across his perfectly soft-looking lips.

    "I don't have one..." I said honestly. I could never ever choose a favorite.

    "Very well. Hmm. What happened to your dad?" he asked, oblivious of the pain that this question causes me.

    "Erm... He died of cancer many years ago..." I said, looking down at my hands, picking at the nail polish.

    "Hannah, I'm so sorry. I didn't know." he said, his voice sincere.

    "It's okay. I'm okay." I said, knowingly that I was sure as hell NOT okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, crappy chapter. SUPER SHORT but it's like almost 12 sooooooo yeah.

COMMENT, FAN, VOTE <3 (; Thanks honey boo boo .