Chapter 10

After a fabulous date with Harry, apart from the Dad moment, he drove me home. I had had a LOT of fun today. He was such a gentleman and so funny.

    "So, did you have fun?" asked Harry, taking his eyes off of the road to look at me.

    "Yeah. I really did. Thank you." I replied, being completely honest. We finally pulled up outside my house.

    "Thank you for the date and ride. I truly had a lot of fun." I said, gathering up my stuff and throwing it into my purse.

    "No problem, babe. I had a lot of fun too." he said, looking me in the eyes. We just sat there for a moment and he started to lean in a little. Was he trying to kiss me?! Oh my God. Harry Styles always kisses on the first date. He got a little closer. What if I wasn't ready? I just met him! He was now inches away from my face and I made up my mind. I pecked him on the cheek and opened the car door.

    "Thanks Styles. Call me sometime?"  I said to a dumbfounded Harry. He nodded his head and I shot him a wink.

    "Goodnight Harry!" I said.

    "Goodnight... Hannah." he muffled, fumbling around with his keys that were still in the ignition. I slammed the car door and ran around the car. I turned around and looked at him. He was staring after me so I waved and jumped onto the steps of my front porch, taking my keys out of my clutch. I heard his car rev a little and then he drove off as soon as I made it into the house. His car disappeared down the street. I turned on the kitchen light and threw my purse and keys onto the counter and sat down, huffing.

    "Where have you been?" said a voice, causing me to scream. It was only my mother.

    "Jesus Ma. I thought you weren't home yet..." I said, laying my hand on my chest.

    "Hannah, it's 7. I get off at 6." she said, pointing at the clock behind me. "Now answer me."

    "I was... out with some friends." I said. She could see right through me. She can tell when someone is lying. That's one of the few traits I picked up from my mother. I got her eyes and ability to see through people, but definetly not her extremely straight, black hair. My mom had a thin, tall build too, where I was sort of curvy and small.

    "You sit on a throne of lies." said my mother, shocking me with a quote from Elf, one of my favorite holiday movies.

    "I know. I was with a guy, Harry Styles from One Direction in paticular..." I said, deciding that it was better to be completely honest then to get in trouble for lying.

    "WHAT?! You hung out with a member of ONE DIRECTION?!" my mom said. By the way, did I mention that my mom was a Directioner? Yeah.

    "Yes mother. Now I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed. I love you." i said, kissing her on the cheek.

    "When I get home tomorrow, you are telling me EVERYTHING." she shouted up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and turned the knob to my room. Surprisingly, my room was still clean. I'm sorta a mess maker... I plugged my phone into the charger and put my iPod on it's dock, turning on some soft music. I stripped into my underwear and put in a baggy shirt, some socks and a pair of basketball shorts and hopped into bed.

-----------------next day----------------

     I ended up not falling asleep until 4 am, which thankfully, I didn't have to work. I rolled out of bed, literally rolled and fell onto my fluffy rug that sorta cushioned my fall. I got up and stripped out of Delilah's outfit and remembered I'd have to return it. I threw the clothes into my hamper and went to my bathroom, turning on the shower to only a warm setting. I was hot for some odd reason. I jumped in and washed my hair with my raspberry black tea scented shampoo and conditioner that smelled deliciously real and did the usual routine. I stepped out, feeling refreshed and surprisingly awake and walked into my closet, holding the towel up. I pulled down a pair of sweatpants and my ACDC shirt that I was originally going to wear to my date. I put my hair into a floppy bun and did light mascara and eyeliner on top. I slipped on a pair of socks and hopped downstairs and went straight for the kitchen. Woah, it was 1:35... Oops. I looked in the fridge and saw that there was leftover Chinese take-out and took it out and heated it up. Once it was done, I took it out and chowed down. I never realized how hungry I was. I took out some orange juice and pored me a glass when my phone beeped.

From: Delilaaaaaaaaah ;3

Hey babe, wanna haaaang?(: It IS our day offfff.

I looked like crap but oh well. I can't ALWAYS looked fabulous.

To: Delilaaaaaaaaah ;3

Sure hun. Lemme finish my lunch and you can come over?(((:

She almost instantly replied. I finished my Mongolian beef and threw the box away and started eating some orange chicken and polished that off when I decided I was content. I remembered she replied so I checked my phone.

From: Delilaaaaaaaaah ;3

Sure thing. Text me when you're done, fatty(;

I rolled my eyes and giggled at her message. Most girls my age would take that seriously when I just laugh. I've never REALLY been self-conscious about my body.

To: Delilaaaaaaaaah ;3

I'm doneeeeeeee(: Come ovaaa.

I sent the message and put away the other boxes and put my cup in the sink and went into the living room and plopped on the couch. I stared at the door that I knew led to my father's piano. It's difficult to know he's gone still... I was ripped from my thoughts when I heard my front door open.

    "Honey! I'm home!" shouted Delilah. I rolled my eyes again.

    "In the living room!" I called down the hallway. I shifted in my spot, making room for her to sit.

    "Uh, excuse me. Why are you not spilling EVERYTHING about last night?!" she said, winking at me. She sat down and I just shrugged.

    "I don't know. It was honestly one of the best dates I've ever been on, but..." I said, trailing off. I didn't know how to spit it out.

    "But....?!?!" she almost yelled, causing me to stare wide-eyed at her.

    "But, he tried to kiss me and I rejected him. You know the saying "Harry Styles always kisses on the first date"? Well, I guess that doesn't apply here...." I said, guiltily smiling at her. Her eyes were buldging out of her eyes.

    "You... REJECTED HIM?!" she screeched. Gah, she could yell. She jumped up from the couch and started pacing. Why was SHE freaking out?!

    "Yes, calm down Delilah. Sit. Let me explain first!" I said calmly, gesturing towards the couch. She sat. She needs to know that I just wasn't ready. It was our FIRST DATE for God sakes! "I didn't want to come off as easy for one. I also was not ready! It was our FIRST. DATE. I'm not like that..." I said, explaining.

    "Well... Good. I'm proud of you. I probably wouldn't have been able to control myself." she admitted.

    "It was extremely hard. TRUST ME. His eyes were SO irresistible and UGH his LIPS looked so... so... Kissable. He smelled wonderful, oh my GOD." I said, starting to fangirl. It finally sunk in that I had just gone on a date with HARRY. FREAKING. STYLES. and REJECTED his KISS! What's wrong with me? Harry Styles, I should've kissed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA, Oh so cliche. I put soooo many song titles in there. <3 I think I kinda really like this one? Yes :3 Okay lovely. THANK YOU FOR OVER 3,900 reads! Sorry, I'm not the best writer.

Comment, Fan, Vote <3

Love, H.