Chapter 3

I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes, I opened them to find myself in the my new bedroom. I took this opportunity to take a closer look at my room.

       I opened the closet to find a bathroom inside and it was big, and it had a Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower and lots of counter space, then I opened another door to find a huge walk in closet with built in shelves, it was marvelous. I walked back into my room and looked at the ceiling to find it had Christmas lights hanging around my room and a nice little sun roof that had the morning sun blasting into it, with crown moulding surrounding the room, and a window seat with pillows and a beautiful view. My bed had newspaper writing all over it and lots of pillows and a fluffy, foax fur blanket. I had white carpet which made the room look huge. It was absolutely fabulous. I went downstairs to find my mother in the kitchen making pancakes, the sweet aroma filling my nose. She set down a plate with 3 of them stacked up, with a pad of butter and syrup dripping down it, and I dove in. The delicious fluff was amazing. I loved my mother's pancakes.

    "Goodmorning sweetie, how do you like the new place?" asked my mother, with a hint of suspense in her eyes.

    "Well... It's absolutely gorgeous. How did you manage to get the place to look like this without even being here? It's perfect." I asked, my words muffled by the amount of pancakes in my mouth.

    "Hannah Marie. Didn't I ever tell you not to talk with your mouth full?" I mother questioned with a stern voice.

    "Sorry." I said, though I made sure all of the food was gone from my mouth. My mother served her self up a plate and proceeded to eat some.

    "I had my specialist come in and detail it down to perfection, but I made sure to have some space for stuff we brought ourselves. I think it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself." She said with a smug smile on her face.

    "So, what are the plans for today? Sight-seeing, shopping, what's up?" the questions flew out of my mouth with excitement.

    "Work, I have to work, but you can get a cab and go around town. Make sure you know your way back though. Please be careful. Here's 100 pounds. Go out and have a day in town." my mom said with a smile, but you could tell she was concerned.

    "Thanks mom. Is this for a cab and food too?" I asked, I tried to make it sound like that was perfectly fine.

    "Oh, here's 200 then." my mom said with ease, I felt bad but having an interior designer as a mother, you could say we have a good amount of money, she seemed to have no problem.

    "Thanks mom. I need a key to the house though..."

    "Here you go sweetie" and she handed a key to me, probably be a good idea to buy a lanyard. I kissed her cheek and headed off to go get ready. Well what's the weather like? I opened my window as a gust of freezing wind came in, but yet it was sunny and people were walking around in tank tops and short sleeves. I took a shower and washed away all the stress from yesterday. I picked out a 1D black and grey sweatshirt with some light washed skinnies. I got out my white sneakers and slipped them on. I dried my long brown, ombre to carmel, hair and parted it down the middle and did light waves and some curls throughout the bottom of my hair. I put on a smokey eye that complimented my blue/ gold eyes. I grabbed a black shoulder bag, stuck my wallet, keys, chapstick and phone into my bag and headed downstairs, setting a self reminder to right down the address. I got a piece of paper and a pen out of my bag and stepped outside. Once I had written it I went inside to find my mother had gone to work. I looked at the clock to see it was 7:30 am. What am I doing up? Oh well. I took the opportunity to discover the house a little more. I found a small little bathroom and a pantry by the kitchen. I ventured on down the hall and found a little coat closet with nothing in it. I decided that I'd look later and jumped onto the couch and turned on the TV. I turned it to the news and One Direction's picture popped up. I turned up the volume and listened closely.

    "Pop sensation, One Direction have come home from their European tour to visit their families and lemme tell you, these girls are going mad!" the news reporter said into the camera before it flashed onto the screen a ton of girls creaming and jumping as One Direction got out of the black van and ran inside a building waving, taking pictures and signing autographs.

    "Oh my God! One Direction are here!" I snapped off the TV, snatched my bag and ran out of the house. I had no idea where I was going honestly, so I asked for directions.

    "Hello, sorry to bother you, but do you know when the next bus comes or where the nearest cabs are?" I asked a woman maybe just over 18.

    "Well, if you walk down the road about 2 blocks then you'll come to a bus stop. It comes in about 5-10 minutes, but if you want a cab, you have to go down to the busier roads, so a bus will be easiest. I'm Delilah, and you are?" she said with an extended hand out. I grabbed it and shook it.

    "Nice to meet you Delilah. I'm Hannah, and I just moved here last night. Sorry to bother you." I said with a slight smile.

    "Oh! So nice to meet you Hannah," my name sounds so cool when British people say it. "I could show you around a bit? Only if you'd like." she said with a smile the size of Canada.

    "That would be very appreciated, thank you."

    "Where are you headed, love?" she asked and I was slightly taken aback. Love? "Don't worry, it's just something we all say. Babe, love, you get it. We're all very friendly. Well most of us." she said with a small giggle.

    "I'm just trying to get to know the place, get a feel of it. If I'm going to be living here a while. I was actually thinking shopping." I said as I pulled out my wallet. "Would you mind taking me a few places? Places where you shop because you got such a perfect sense of style." I said.

      She was wearing a pink, light blue and white floral ruffled tank top tucked into some high-waisted shorts. She had on a pair of white pumps and she was surprisingly tan for someone who lived in England. She had golden brown eyes that were warm and kinda reminded me of Zayn's eyes.

    "Thank you! You've got quite the style too. I see we have a fellow directioner here?"

    "Very much yes. Thank you, I love your eyes. And your accent is so... Rich!"

    "Oh puh-lease! Mine are just brown. Yours are gold and blue and green and your accent is rich!" she said with a ton of enthusiasm. I didn't even realize it but we were climbing into what I assumed was Delilah's car.

    "Let's go to TopShop. They've got LOADS of clothing there!" she said.

    "Challenge accepted." I said with a look of determination, which made us both burst out laughing. So far I have made a new friend named Delilah and have a beautiful new home. I think London isn't turning out as bad as I thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry my chapters are kinda short, it's my very first story and there will be MANY more chapters to come <3

-H