Chapter 5

After buying the salmon/ peachy dress, a pair of black pumps and a small, sparkly clutch and Delilah's dress we went a little further downtown and went to a small drive through coffee shop that Delilah claims she works at.

    "Hey Nikki!" shouted Delilah as we got inside.

    "Hola, Lil." said the small, blond that resembled Delilah in the slightest way only she had grey eyes that were piercing as soon as she turned to us, I found my self unable to break eye contact.

    "Who's this?" she asked, a smile spreading across her face.

    "This is Hannah, she's from America. OH! Guess what! You'll never BELIEVE who we ran into today!" Delilah bellowed out, causing a few people on the street to stare.

    "Same here! You first!" Nikki squealed.

    "HARRY STYLES AND LOUIS TOMLINSON. OH! Also Eleanor was with them and she bought a dress I tried on! Hannah and I were fangirling HARD. CORE!"

    "OH MY GOD! HARRY STYLES BOUGHT A LEMONADE FROM HERE!" Nikki shouted back at Delilah and they started fangirling, catching stares from more people, but I couldn't help myself and started fangirling with them and they happily accepted me.

    "Hey, are you guys hiring?" I asked as a thought sprung into my mind, why not work with people I know?

    "Yes, we are actually. It's just me, Delilah, and Jess back here. I'm usually working 2 shifts since there's only 3 of us and I'm the owner. You looking for a job?" she asked and I watched as her eyes transitioned from a cold grey to a warmer blue that was slowly turning very pronounced. It was incredible how they got bluer the longer I looked at them.

    "Er, you okay love?" she asked giving me an odd look.

    "Sorry, but you have mesmerizing eyes!" I told her in full honesty.

    "So do you! They're gorgeous. And thanks, hun. So you looking for a job...?" she repeated her self and I nodded.

    "I have pretty close to no experience with coffee and drinks, except alcohol and the coffee I make for my mother sometimes. I don't drink coffee." I admitted, feeling foolish for wanting to work at a coffee shop and not liking coffee.

    "Oh, it's fine. Delilah here isn't the hugest fan of coffee either." she nodded her head at Delilah and Delilah just shrugged. "We'd also teach you. We don't expect you to know how things work if you've just moved here." she said with a large smile, exposing her extremely white teeth.

    "Okay, do you need an application or..."

    "Oh no sweetie. Wait, have you murdered anyone?" she said jokingly.

    "No, ma'am, I have not. I'm also like a clean freak so you don't have to worry about that either." I said assuringly.

    "Great. You're hired! Come in tomorrow at say... 9 am and I'll give you a little training? What day is it, Thursday? Okay. You start on Saturday. That should give you time for training and to learn your way here. You can have the afternoon shift with Delilah."

    "Fantastic. Thank you. I really appreciate you guys helping me out. You've been a lot of help." I replied, flashing them a warm smile. London has been absolutely wonderful to me so far.

    "Shall we go and do some more shopping Hannah or go to my place? Or yours. Your choice." said Delilah.

    "Uh, we can go to mine. My mom's at work anyway. So nice to meet you two!" I called back to Nikki and Jess.

    "Same to you love. Remember, 9 am!" said Nikki, sending a wink my way. I waved and we started off to the car. We got in and turned on the radio and Live While Were Young was playing so we rolled the windows down and blared the music. I'm loving London.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~