Chapter 18

We all got to my house and unloaded Becca's luggage. We took it into the house and up into the spare nearest my room. The look on her face was PRICELESS when we got inside the house. She was amazed that our new house looked so good.

    "This house is literally perfection. What does your room look like?!" She questioned. I walked her out of the spare and into my room where her jaw dropped practically to the floor.

    "Totally me, right!" I said, smiling widely at her reaction.

    "I'M COMPLETELY JEALOUS." She announced loudly.

    "It's still growing on me that it's allll mine. Hey, let's go downstairs so you can check everything out. Plus Harry is still here." I said, looking at her. Her eyes widened as if she almost forgot.

    "YOU AND ME ARE GOING TO HAVE A SERIOUS TALK TONIGHT." She whispered screamed. Oh brother. We went downstairs and Harry was, of course, in the kitchen. I walked into there and wrapped my arms around his neck lightly. He was luckily sitting at the breakfast bar and I was just tall enough to do so. His curls smelled faintly of green apples. He was eating a bowl of fruit loops which I had no idea we even had.

    "Whatcha doin?" He asked me.

    "Thinking of you." I said jokingly.

    "You know you actually are." He said, turning his head so his face was inches from mine.

    "Maybe.." I said, winking. I released him from my arms and looked at Becca who was taking a picture.   

    "I gotta Instagram this bitch!" Becca said, making me panic.

    "No! Don't let people know you know him." I said. The last thing him and I needed were the paps chewing this story up.

    "Okay? Sorry I guess, but I'm keeping the picture." She said, smiling at her phone and then locking it. I shrugged and turned back to Harry. He was just smiling at me.

    "What's that look for Styles?" I asked, "Thinking about me?" I finished with a wink.

    "Maybe.." He said smirking. I giggled and sat down next to him.

    "I think that this is absolutely adorable but do you guys wanna like go watch a movie or something?" Becca asked, interrupting our flirting.

    "Oh, yeah. Hold on, I'm gonna go get a few movies from my room and you two can converse, have a little bonding time, yunno?" I asked, smiling at the two before I bounced up the stairs and too my room. Hmm, Horror Movies or Hunger Games?

Becca's POV:

    "I have so many questions but ones popping out in my mind right now." I said to Harry as soon as I heard Hannah's door shut.

    "Alright, ask away." He said, smiling slightly.

    "Tell me, you really like her. Don't you?" I asked him, smirking.

    "Well... Um, I mean.. She's wonderful. Aha.." He said, blushing.

    "What do you like about her?" I asked, digging a little deeper. He hesitated a little before answering.

    "Well, for starters she's extremely fit. Her curves are perfect for her small figure. Her eyes are some of the most unique eyes I've ever seen, and the way her blond hair falls into soft waves and curls down to the middle of her back.. She's so bubbly and energetic too. She can literally make me feel incredible with just the way she smiles or looks at me. Her soft and tan skin is glowing just like her personality. I don't know what it is about this girl, but that day in TopShop when I first met her, I just got these... Butterflies. Like literally nothing I've ever felt before. I felt so stupid for not asking for her number then because I wasn't sure if I was going to ever see her again. Then, I went to this cafe I went to before TopShop again the next day and got another delicious lemonade and there she was, as beautiful as ever. I finally got her number and that's where this whole thing started. We're not together, no. One day though, I'd love to call her mine. And to answer your question, yes. I do like her." He explained. Smiling the entire time as if completely lost in his words. I was amazed by the way he talked about her. With such pride and almost lust.

    We both heard her door open and close and imediately changed the subject.

    "Favorite food?" I asked nonchalantly.

    "Hmm, probably tacos. Or fruit loops.." We both looked at his empty bowl and started laughing.

    I could definitely tell that this boy was gonna be either a heartbreak or something great to my best friend. I just hope it's not the first one...

Hannah's POV;

I could hear talking downstairs and I wanted to take a closer listen so I quietly opened my door and sat on the first step, listening to them talk.

    "Tell me, you really like her. Don't you?" Becca asked bluntly. I could hear the smirk in her voice.

    "Well... Um, I mean.. She's wonderful. Aha.." He replied quietly.

    "What do you like about her?" Asked Becca. He hesitated a bit which made me kinda nervous but he soon began. I listened closer as he got quieter.

    "Well, for starters she's extremely fit. Her curves are perfect for her small figure and she's very... Developed." He slightly laughed, "Her eyes are some of the most unique eyes I've ever seen, and the way her blond hair falls into soft waves and curls down to the middle of her back.. She's so bubbly and energetic too. She can literally make me feel incredible with just the way she smiles or looks at me. Her soft and tan skin is glowing just like her personality. I don't know what it is about this girl, but that day in TopShop when I first met her, I just got these... Butterflies. Like literally nothing I've ever felt before. I felt so stupid for not asking for her number then because I wasn't sure if I was going to ever see her again. Then, I went to this cafe I went to before TopShop again the next day and got another delicious lemonade and there she was, as beautiful as ever. I finally got her number and that's where this whole thing started. We're not together, no. One day though, I'd love to call her mine. And to answer your question, yes. I do like her." Replied Harry, his voice now confident. I was breathless by what he just said. He truly likes me...

    I stood up quietly and went into my room, closing the door silently. I snatched the movies up and did a more loud and obvious exit this time around. I had to calm down and pretend I never heard it.

Woah.

    I came down and they were laughing at an empty bowl that was once Fruit Loops. Interesting friends I have.

    "Hey, so I got Hunger Games, Jennifer's Body, Insidious, and House at the End of the Street. Which first?" I said smirking. I love scary movies and The Hunger Games so I had to.

    "Insidious." Said Harry, looking me dead in the eye as if mocking me.

    "Perfect, my favorite." I said, looking at him right back, smirking. He couldn't win. He looked a little taken aback but soon got up and sat down on the couches while I put in the movie. This was going to be a very interesting night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY DON'T HATE ME. This is a filler chapter but summers coming so i'll have much more free time for writing! I'll update again soon!