Chapter 12

I literally wanted to run over, and beat the living daylights out of that girl but I managed to compose myself and I nudged Delilah, not removing my eyes from the scene I was seeing. She followed my gaze.

    "Ah, HELL NAH." she said, snapping her fingers in a Z formation. I slowly turned my head to her, giving her a "WTF" look, "What?" she said looking innocently at me. I just shook my head and started meeting the ladies, but I couldn't get the fact of Harry and that girl out of my head. Luckily, the girls had dressed alike. I would've felt a little awkward wearing this if they had on dresses.

    "Say, you ladies care to dance?" I asked, glancing over at him. It seemed he was on the hunt or something. Eventually, there was a pretty, but slightly trashy looking girl and he stopped and started talking to her. Eventually he gestured towards the bar and I dived out of his sight, "Let's part-aaaaay!" I yelled and everyone chorused in "Woohoo!" or "Yeah!". We all made our way to the dance floor. Luckily, I wasn't one of those girls who had two left feet when I danced. I don't mean to brag, but I was pretty damn good. Everyone was dancing on each other, not even giving a care to who it was. It was really hot in here and eventually I got thirsty. I'd say a drink sounds good about now. I checked to see if the coast was clear of Harry before I made my way to the bar.

    "Hiya, what can I get for ya?" said the bartender, flashing me a wink. How flattering.

    "A shot of vodka sounds pretty nice to me." I said, as he pulled out a shot glass and a bottle of Grey Goose. He poured it and I was pulling out my clutch when a voice caught me off guard.

    "It's on me." said an all too familiar voice. Shivers were sent down my back. I turned on my heel a bit only to come face to face with the one and only, Harry Styles. Well shit.

    "No, really. It's fine Harry!" I said pushing his money back and getting some money out. He just snatched my clutch and held it above his head. That's just not fair. I'm 5'4 and he's 5'10 for God's sake. He shoved the money back at the bartender and he took the money. I grabbed my shot and downed it, the burning sensation in the back of my throat was great.

    "There. Can I have my clutch back please?" I asked, giving him my best puppy dog face. It worked cause he gave in after a few seconds of looking into my eyes.

    "Fine. So what brings you here?" he asked, his eyes were glued to me.

    "A friend of Delilah's birthday party. The invitation said +1 so why not?" I said, "And you?" I asked, looking up from my empty shot glass into his illuminating, green eyes.

    "Eleanor's birthday party..." he trailed off a bit, he looked like his mind was somewhere far, far away from here.

    "Oh. Well tell her I said Happy Birthday! It was nice seeing you, I guess." I said and started to walk away, but was pulled back by my arm.

    "Ah ah ah, not so fast! Care to dance?" he asked, finally returning back to Earth. I slightly nodded and he dragged me through the crowd of sweaty people. We got to the middle of the crowd and I started to dance a bit and eventually he joined in. At first, it started off with a bit of grinding and all the good stuff, but then it turned into just funny and random dance moves we made up ourselves. I was having a great time and we were laughing and he grabbed my hand and spun me around and pulled me into him, making us slow dance, though Sweet Love by Chris Brown, one of my all time favorite songs, was playing. It was really nice actually.

    "Hey Hannah...?" he asked, looking down a bit.

    "Yes?" I asked, raising his chin with my finger. I giggled a bit when he blushed when I touched him.

    "Why did you reject my kiss..?" He asked and looked into my eyes, as if he could find the answer there.

    "I... I just didn't want to take things too fast. It WAS our first date..." I said. He blushed a little.

    "Hey, it was worth a shot!" he said, turning his normal color again and laughing. The song changed and Titanium by Sia and David Guetta came on.

    "Do you wanna get some drinks?" I had to almost yell as everyone cheered at the new song.

    "Sure thing!" he said and I started dragging him this time. We reached the counter and sat down. The bartender came back over to us.

    "Back for more I see?" he asked, looking in between us.

    "Yep! Ooohhh, bet I can beat you at downing 10 vodka shots." I challenge Harry. His eyebrow arched and he put his hand out.

    "If I win I get another date with you. If you win..." he said thinking.

    "I get another date with you, I pay." I said, satisfied with my end of the bet. We shook hands and the bartender had just finished pouring the last two shots.

    "He calls go!" I said, pointing to the bartender. I grabbed one shot and held it there.

    "Ready... Set... GO!" I yelled and I knocked back the first one and eventually I was on my sixth on already, Harry hot on my tail. I knocked back one after the other and had two left. My throat was on FIRE. Harry had finished his 7th one and was struggling a bit and I quickly drank them and slammed the last glass on the table. Harry stared at me incredulously.

    "How the..." he said.

    "I have the stomach of a jock when it comes to drinking." I said, patting my stomach. He took his last shots slowly.

    "I get to choose where we go on our second date. You'd pick somewhere cheap considering I'M paying." I said, chuckling a bit at his pouty face.

    "You're NEVER supposed to let the girl pay!" he whined.

    "I don't give two shits, Harry. I won fair and square!" I said, sticking my tongue out at him. He just chuckled a bit.

    "I need to cool down a bit. I'm going to step outside for a sec, okay?" I said.

    "Here, I'll come with you. It is awfully hot." he said back. I just nodded and got out of my seat, Harry following closely behind me. We were weaving through the crowd when suddenly, a some random dude just started dancing on me. I shoved him off me a bit and looked back to Harry and he wasn't there. The guy grabbed me from behind and dug his fingers into my hips, holding me there while I fought back. It was actually quite painful and the jackass wouldn't let go! He released me for some reason and I jumped away from him and out of his reach and turned around to see Harry holding him by the collar.

    "Don't EVER touch her or ANY other girl like THAT again, you asshole!" Harry screamed in his face. I touched Harry's arm and looked him in the eye.

    "C'mon. Let go. He's drunk." I said, glaring at the man. Harry dropped him, making the man tip over and fall onto a group of people. I grabbed Harry's hand and walked him out of the club to cool him down a bit, only to get BLASTED by the paps.

    "Harry! Is this your new girlfriend?"

    "What's your name? C'mon, just tell us!"

    "How long have you been together?"

    "Is she just a one night stand?" a thousand questions were thrown at us. Harry just grabbed my hand and pulled me into a car. Where the hell was he taking me?

    "To my flat, please." he ordered the man who just obviously was their driver. He just nodded and started the car. We were off to Harry's place.

Oh great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry! I'm such a terrible persoooon. I haven't updated in FOREVER. Well, I made this one extra long for ya. It's kinda crappy, be warned(;

Comment, Fan, Vote <3

Love you all. Peace out, girl scouts :*

-H