Chapter 6

We got back to my place and after taking a wowed Delilah on a tour of my house, we went up to my room. I turned on some music quietly, of course, Ed Sheeran comes on. I turn around and Delilah has an evil smile on her face. I turned it up and we danced around my room for a bit while One Direction and Ginger Jesus played. We finally turned it down and settled down. I went to my closet and pulled out some outfits to choose from.

    "Classy, or simple?" I said holding up a button up and heels, then a small, tan, and floral on the bottom dress with a brown leather belt.

    "Simple, deff. We don't dress up for work." she said as she pointed towards her outfit. "Though I had today off, this is how I normally dress." she said with a slight shrug.

    "Good. I hate dressing strictly for work... Or uniforms." I said while pretending to gag which made Delilah laugh. I picked out a pair of brown, leather, ankle boot heels and some bracelets. I have two piercings on my ears so I picked out a pair of light pink rose ones and dangly gold ones. I put the outfit on and came out to model for Delilah and we cracked up when I almost fell attempting to model walk.

    "Your turn. I'm sure you'll fit SOMETHING, skinny binny." I said with a wink as I dragged her into my full closet.

    "Here, how about this?" I said pulling down a light blue strapless. I grabbed a black belt and a sleeveless, black and white, striped cardigan and had her put it on. I grabbed a black pair of stilettos and threw them in. I showed her my jewelry box and let her pick some out. I left the closet and sat on the couch scrolling through Tumblr.

    "I'm coming!" she shouted and I looked up to see her standing in the doorway. She looked GORGEOUS. Gosh, I'm good.

    "Let's take a picture!" I said standing up and walking over to my full body mirror. I took the picture and we looked HOT. I uploaded it to Twitter caption:

     "Looking hotter than ever(; You already know though. xxx New friend Delilah. Loving London. @HeyThereDelilah"

    Her phone beeped and she pulled it out of her pocket, smiled and starting tapping away on her phone, and a second later my phone beeped.

    "@HannahDirection Oh, most definitely(; We aren't hot. We are SEXY. Ahaaaaa."

I laughed at the tweet and locked my phone and threw it on my bed and headed back to change.  I put my clothes back on and looked at the time. FIVE THIRTY?! Woah. We hadn't even eaten yet!

    "I'm hungry, Lil. Let's eat?" I said and my stomach growled in agreement. We both looked at my stomach and started laughing. We went downstairs and raided the kitchen and found some Doritos and finished the bag in what felt like minutes before we were getting more food. Niall would be impressed. We finished eating I decided I needed sleep for tomorrow. Delilah spent the night and offered a ride to work. Jess got sick so Delilah was filling in anyways. We fell onto my bed in exhaustion at around 7:30 and fell instantly asleep.

    "Hannah, I want you so bad." said a menacing, yet seducing voice. I felt lips press to my neck.

    "Who are you?" I asked back, recognizing the voice. Suddenly Harry stepped in front of me into the light.

    "Now you know." he said with glowing, green eyes. I was in a trance and couldn't break eye contact. He came closer and snaked his hands around my waist and pressed me against him. He was extremely warm.

"I..." he started to say but suddenly something started pulling me away from him. His hands slipped from my waist.

    "HARRY!" I screamed, still looking into his now worried eyes. "HELP ME, PLEASE." I yelled, but he wouldn't move.