Chapter 2

“Hannaaaaah. Sweetie, honey, wake up. We’re here.” said a quiet voice. I opened my eyes to find my wide-awake mother hovering over me. How can she act like this after 12 hour flight... Oh well. I slowly got up and took my carry-on out of the storage compartment and get off the plane and headed to luggage. Where it was 6 pm in San Diego it was 1 am here, so it was dark and empty, luckily since I looked like a pile of death. I was not looking forward to unpacking at the new house

    “Taxi!” shouted my mother as a couple of cabs were driving down the road. Once we got into one, she muttered an address and he set off. The car ride was long and awkward, but the view was beautiful, the lights of the city slowly faded away. Soon I’d have to explore for one I need a job now to buy a new car and two if I’m going to live here for awhile I need to get use to me new “home”.

      Once we arrived I stepped out of the car to find a gorgeous dark green Victorian House and suddenly I was feeling a little bit better. My mom pulled out the keys and went to the mahogany door that stood in front of us. She unlocked it to reveal a dark house and as soon as she flicked on the lights, I fell in love. The house had a dark brown, white and orange color scheme. It had a huge living space that had a large sectional sofa with accent pillows and blankets. An ENORMOUS flat screen hung on the wall with a white vanity underneath, filled with what looked like all of our movies. Softly lit lamps were on either sides of the room in the corners that gave a warmth to the room, old picture frames were scattered around the living space, she must’ve shipped some of our old stuff out. I walked into the kitchen that was cute and filled with character. Marble counters and crown moulding throughout it. It was perfect. I ran upstairs to find a hallways filled with doors, I opened one to find a large bathroom with a black, white and grey/purple color scheme. The I opened another to find my mother’s room, a red accent wall with brown and white everywhere, then onto the next and next.

Eventually I opened the last door to find a beautiful mint green room with a giant wall filled with photos. I looked closely to find most of them were of me, my friends, and of course my loves, One Direction. I walked in further to find a huge, lush bed awaiting me and I immediately dropped onto it and fell into a peaceful sleep. Maybe this place will turn out better than I expected...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~