Chapter 4

We arrived at TopShop and got out of the car. The building was pretty big, and it looked like it was PACKED. We walked inside and when Delilah said that there were LOADS of clothing, she sure was not joking. I wanted to buy everything there. We decided we were going to try on dresses for fun. I picked up this salmon/ peachy colored dress that had a tight fit and ruffles at the hips. I kept walking and found another one that was bright red and it had epaulets on it and had a flared out bottom and it was flawless. I picked out my size and went into the dressing room. Next door Delilah had about 10 dresses where as I had only two. I guess I'll look at shoes while she's trying the rest on. I tried on the red one first and it fit my curves well. My body is thin with pretty nice curves. I had an average teenage body, except I'd take a little bit off my butt.

    "Hannah, you ready?" shouted Delilah.

    "Yep, I'm coming out. Are you?" I asked as I smoothed out the crinkles and took one last look. It looked okay on me but would probably look better on someone else.

I stepped out to find Delilah in a fluffy pink dress that made her look like a Barbie with her perfectly straight, long, blond hair. She looked fabulous.

    "OH MY LORD. Hannaaaah! Holy... You look amazing! Add some red lipstick, black pumps and a small clutch and you'd be a show stopper, not that you aren't already." she muttered the last part.

    "HAHA, yeah. Okay, look at you Barbie! You look gorgeous. Lets go try the others."

    "Kaykay." she replied as she bounced away from the mirror, I laughed to myself.

I slipped off that dress and checked the price, 897 Pounds?!?  'NO WAY' I thought to myself. I will never spend that much. I hung it back up and grabbed the other dress and pulled it on. It was very flattering to my curves and to be honest, it looked better than the red one. I checked the price and it was only 88 pounds. I stepped out and took a look over myself and it really did look gorgeous, especially with my tan skin. It complemented me very well. Delilah stepped out in a deep, electric blue strapless that was skin tight, talk about show stoppers! We both gasped when we saw each other.

    "You have to get that strapless!" shouted Delilah and I said the same to her.

    "You look amazing in it, like no-" I got cut off by what sounded like a thousand squels, and I turned around to see Louis Tomlinson walking into the shop with Eleanor, his girlfriend. LOUIS FREAKING TOMLINSON.

    I  turned to Delilah and we silently started fangirling but kept our cool when they got close. Eleanor grabbed something off the rack and I noticed it was the salmon dress that I was wearing.

    "Louis! Come here. Love, please hold my bag while I try this on?" she said and started walking towards the dressing room and she noticed us.

    "Oh my," she said when she saw me. "Louis, I'll try on a different one, I CANNOT compete with that!" she gestured towards me and I just stood there with my jaw to the floor. ELEANOR JUST SAID SHE COULDN'T COMPETE. WITH ME?!?!

    "Oh please Eleanor, you'd look ten times better than I could ever..." I replied quietly.

    "Oh no sweetie. You're tan and curvy and just have the perfect body for it. Plus, I like that one!" she gestured towards the pink, fluffy one Delilah had on earlier. We both exchanged looks and could not hold it in any longer.

    "I'm sorry to bother you bu-" once again I was interrupted.

    "Hey guys, sorry I was craving a lemonaaaadeeee." said a voice and I looked up to find Harry Styles standing in front of me. His lemonade dragged on and I noticed he was checking me out.

    "Um, hi." he muttered out, finally making eye contact.

    "Er, Hello." I said and I now I was bright red.

    "You are?" he asked looking me over once again.

    "My name is Hannah." I said with a huge, goofy grin plastered on my face.

    "Well Hannah, I'm Harry and you looked absolutely stunning, and you're American, yeah?" he asked, flashing me his signature smile.

    "Why, thank you and yes, I am." I said with a sudden confidence boost.

    "No problem." he said sending a wink my way before turning his attention to Delilah.

    "Hi, m-my name i-is Delilah." she said stuttering her words, in my head I face palmed myself.

    "Hello Delilah, might I say, you're also looking very beautiful." he said but he was looking at me when he said it.

    "Oh my God. Thank you, so much!" Delilah practically yelled causing both Harry and I to jump.

    "Lou, I'm ready to go. I've decided on the pink one." She said and her and Louis grabbed one anothers hand and set off.

    "Well, I'll see you around, Hannah. Delilah." and with that Harry was gone.