Chapter 17

I woke up with a sudden wave of dizziness and so I sat there, regaining my stability. The thought finally hit me that my best friend was coming. I hopped out of bed and jumped into the shower. Once I was done, I dried my long hair which took about 10 minutes and then did my daily make up routine that consists of a light brown smokey eye, a medium wing on my upper lid and my mascara. Once I was done with my make up, I straightened my hair to perfection. Not one piece was wavy. I left the bathroom still wrapped in a towel to find Harry sitting on my bed, looking at a picture of Becca, Demi and I.

    "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" I yelled, startling him.

    "I came here to see you cause you weren't answering my texts and your Mom was leaving to run errands and she told me to head up here, so I did. By the way, I like your outfit." He said, winking at me. I looked down, a little confused and gasped.

    "Oh my God! I'll be right back. Stay there! Or go downstairs. One of the two!" I said, locking myself in the closet.

     I quickly grabbed a pair of underwear and slipped those on, then grabbing a bra and hooking it. I reached for my favorite pair of shorts but I couldn't reach it. Dammit! I slipped on a large shirt that was pretty much a dress on me. I unlocked the door and peered out. He must've heard the door cause he was staring right at me.

    "I think you're forgetting the pants but that's okay with me!" He said, once again being extremely cheeky.

    "I can't reach my shorts on the top shelf. My mom must've set them up there or something but I cannot get them. Help?" I asked, sheepishly.

    "Sure." He said, standing up and walking over. He easily grabbed the shorts and handed them to me.

    "Thanks." I said and waited for him to get out but he didn't budge. He just looked at, smiling like a fool.

    "Uhhh, excuse me but I need to get dressed so..." I said, gesturing for him to leave.

    "Nah, I'm good right here." He said, making my jaw drop.

    "Leave!" I said, pushing on his back. I put all my force on him but he just stood there like nothing. I finally gave up, snatched the shorts and walked to the bathroom. He started to follow so I ran across the room, slamming the bathroom shut and locking it. I slipped on my shorts. There was an eerie silence in my room and it highly concerned me. I unlocked the door, and very quietly turned the handle. I peered out and didn't see anything. Assuming that he went downstairs, I walked out but that was a big mistake. He grabbed my ankle and I suddenly fell to the ground.

    "Harry! Let go of me!" I screamed, trying so hard not to laugh. He dragged me out of my room and down the hall. At this point, I gave up. He let go and I took my chance. I jumped up and headed for my room but he was too quick.

    "Not so fast, little one!" He said, grabbing me by my stomach and tossing my over his shoulder. I punched his back.

    "I'm not that little!" I said, retaliating at him.

    "You're right. You're extremely little!" He said laughing to myself. He carried my downstairs and walked right out my front door.

    "Hey! Where are you taking me? And I need my phone!" I said, fighting him. He raised up and hand that contained my cell phone, giving it to me.

    "Thanks." I muttered, "But where are we going?" I asked as he plopped me down in his car seat.

    "To the airport. You're friend has arrived. She texted you when you locked yourself in the bathroom from me. Sorry, the message popped up on the screen." He said, climbing in on his side. He started up the car and we were off.

    "You know my friend is going to FLIP HER SHIT when she sees that 1. She's being picked up by me, her best friend and YOU, HARRY FREAKING STYLES FRO ONE DIRECTION, and 2. That you know where I live, you know me and I didn't tell her? Just preparing you. By the way, do you have a disguise?" I asked as he put the top down on his convertible.

    "Nope. I'm gonna wait in the parking lot. I'm going to hide in my seat. You're going to collect your friend, she'll see the car and be like 'Oh super cool car it's so sexy like Harry' and then I'll pop up and she'll drool." He said in a girl voice, winking at me.

    "Uh, no she's gonna be like 'What the hell! You're mom got you a sweet ride!' and you'll pop up, she'll have a heart attack, and then probably faint. Or go into fangirl shock." I said, stating a reasonable reaction.

    The next thing I know, I look up and there's the airport. Woah. That ride was a lot shorter than when I first arrived here in London. I climbed out of the car and ran into the airport. I immediately started scanning through the small crowd. I saw a pair of light teal shorts and could recognize them from anywhere. We made eye contact and she dropped her bags and sprinted towards me as I did the same to her. We collided and I started to cry. I never realized how much I miss my best friend. We laughed when we separated and ran over to get her luggage. Once we were out of the airport I head towards his sports car.

    "Damn Hannah! Did I miss something cause you have a SPORTS CAR. Lemme guess, mom?" She asked.

    We went around the same side and as she was about to ask me why I went to this side, Harry popped up.

    "Hi!" He said nonchalantly. I turned and looked at Becca's face to notice her hands were cupping her face.

    "WHAT! Ohhhh you're so gonna get it for not telling me about this Hannah! Holy shit you're Harry Styles! Hi! I'm Rebecca, but you can call me Becca. How do you two know each other?! Holy.." She said at 1,000 miles per hour. I gave her a 'wut r u doin' look and looked back at Harry.

    "Could you not make my best friends heart explode Styles?" I asked, laughing.

     I carried her luggage to the trunk as she climbed into the back. I got into the passenger seat and reached over and messed with Harry's hair. We all laughed and it's like I could hear Becca's breathing from the back.

    "How are you guys not freezing?" Becca asked, rubbing her arms.

    "Hey, Becca. There should be one of Hannah's sweatshirts back there." said Harry. Becca reached down and slid on my California crew neck.

    "Hey! When did you take that?" I asked. I looked at him in disbelief.

    "I don't remember at all." He said, staring me in the eye but soon returning his focus back onto the road. I turned on his radio and Bruno Mars' Unorthodox Jukebox CD started blaring. Becca and I immediately looked back at each other and nodded. We skipped to track 4 and Treasure started playing. Me and her starting singing the song so loud. We were all laughing and having such a good time. Right here, right now is just pure bliss.

Can this please go on forever?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I'm so horrible about updating Ahhhh! Love you all xxx

Smooches :*

-H