Part 16- stream time

After the movie finished Karl went to go and set up his stream so me and Alex sat together with his hand still around me scrolling through twitter. He showed me a few tweets that he thought was funny and I showed him that him and Karl were trending on twitter after our tweets earlier. He took a screenshot of it and typed out a tweet which popped upon my feed a few seconds later.

Quackity4k: thanks for getting us trending but don't forget there is a third person with us get y/n trending too

Y/u/n: thanks big q but no need to get me trending I'm fine over here

It didn't take long at all for people to start seeing it and tweeting about me, it was so crazy to think that Alex had the power to get people to tweet about me for no reason at all. We were scrolling through peoples tweets when Karl came back down to tell us that he was ready but he only had two chairs so I said I would stand behind them both seeing as people care more about their friendship and most of them didn't really know me.

The guys sat down and got their headsets on while Karl up on his streaming soon screen, I had to run and grab my headphones that I brought with me and I connected them so that I could hear what was going on. Luckily my headphones have a long cord which could reach further back behind where the guys were sat.

Karl switched to his face cam where all 3 of us were smiling, Alex had a guitar in his hands which he started paying but not properly seeing as it was an electric guitar that wasn't plugged in. Everything was already chaotic and we had been streaming for about 10 seconds so it was only going to get worse. Karl left for a second to go and get the other guitar and thats when Alex went right up to the mic and broke it, he had no idea but I saw the chat and tried my best to fix it by plugging it back in which seemed to work.

Karl came back with the guitar which was an acoustic guitar this time (I know it was an electric guitar but ignore that) he handed it to me before sitting down again. I can play the guitar so I started playing a few strings that sounded somewhat good together.

"Ooh y/n you're popping off" Alex screamed

"Yes play some more" Karl said

I played my favourite song that I know as best I could without practicing for at least a little bit. I looked at the chat and they seemed to be enjoying it. I finished the song and sat down on the floor with the guitar to let them talk to chat.

People started asking for a height check so Karl set a sub goal for us all to stand next to each other to compare heights. My height was no secret I had told my chat many times that I was 5'2 (I thought I was 5'2 but apparently I'm closer to 5'3 so I'm having a great day) and they all believed me so I wasn't bothered but poor Alex was not happy because people call him short even though he isn't even that short.

We planned to do a Q & A for most of the stream so Karl got the chat to tweet him questions, in the mean time we FaceTimed George who was Jumping on his bed. He managed to start an argument as to who who loved him the most, Karl put a poll in his chat and put my name in it too even though I don't really speak to George. I ended up winning the poll by quite a bit which I thought was funny so I took a picture of it and tweeted to on my second twitter account. He also FaceTimed Sapnap who was mad that he wasn't invited. The whole stream had turned into a complete mess honestly but at this point it was to be expected.

People had gifted so many subs throughout the stream that we reached the sub goad within 20 minutes. I got up first and stood by the wall in the background to show people how short I was, Karl came and stood next to me on my right and Alex stood on my left. They both leant their arms against my head and made fun of how short I am.