Part 42- irl stream

A/n: not based on a real stream just kind of an bunch of things all together

Today Tommy and Jack are coming down to Brighton and a few others are going to join us to stream while we go around Brighton doing whatever they have planned honestly we are just going along for the ride. I didn't really want to go either not because I don't want to be in the stream but because me and Alex were curled up so nicely together in bed.

Since last night we have been very cuddly not wanting to let go of each other I guess because having this label was all new to us and it felt like we could act properly like a couple without feeling like we were doing anything particularly wrong or that others would consider weird because of our situation. The both of us are awake but not saying anything to one another because we are just cuddling and it would be hard with Alex's head right in my neck.

Eventually we did have to get up but definitely not without complaining and Alex clinging onto me as I tired to move around the room to get ready for the day. Looking at the weather it was meant to be more cloudy so I put some jeans on with a t-shirt and left it at that because no one really cares about my outfit unless it is something different or something I wear in an Instagram post. Alex did let go of me eventually and we actually got stuff done like eating breakfast and I put a bit of makeup on.

Tommy was texting Wilbur as he was on his way with Jack so we knew where and when to meet them. When they were about 20 minutes away we left to make sure we got there on time seeing as we were walking and they are in an car. Wilbur also went to meet Niki and some others so he told us where to go and said they would meet us there which I'm not going to lie was kind of stressful because there is so many back streets in Brighton that you could easily mistake for one another and get lost. The two of us followed the directions as if they were going to keep as alive but we did manage to get to where we were meeting everyone pretty safely, no one else was there yet but it wasn't long before Wilbur came along with Niki, Fundy, George and Phil.

I greeted all of them some of them I was meeting for the first time so that was interesting but they are super nice. It was about 5 more minutes before Tommy and Jack met with us and we said hi to them before we all got ready to start the stream, there was some argument as to whose channel to would be on but eventually it was decided to do it on George's because he had a selfie stick on him for whatever reason.

The start of the stream was incredibly stressful because there was so many of us to try and fit in the frame and we had no idea how well it was working because we all only had our phones so no proper set up. We gave up on trying to see if it was working and just went along as if it was perfect while having someone have the chat up to make sure nothing went drastically wrong. We started off by walking along to the pier to go to the arcade which me and Alex saw briefly yesterday but didn't go in.

At the arcade we all played some games against each other and I got made to play a game where you had to hit these buttons when they lit up but I was against Wilbur who is much taller than me so has better reach although I was hoping my reaction speed was better. Turns out it is because I got 137 and he got 136so we were very close but I still won.

"That was impressive" Alex said putting his hand round my waist

"Why thank you" I said

We stayed behind the others just to get a break from the loud group and chaotic nature that the stream was bringing. Being out the way meant that we could hold hands as we walked around, Alex also had his arm around my waist which meant that we really had to try and stay out of shot or else people will definitely see it. The group went outside so me and Alex followed but as they went further down the pier we stayed towards the start to look over the edge at the sea waves.

Alex pulled me into his side and gave me a quick but sweet kiss as we watched the waves crash against the shore, the water was looking a lot more grey than blue today but it was still nice to watch it and smell the salty sea air. As we were stood together the group came back and we wondered off elsewhere to try and escape and influx of fans around us before ending the stream. After the stream ended George started walking with me and Alex and he looked really guilty for some reason.

"Are you alright George? You look kind of stressed" I asked

"Um I wasn't going to tell you in hopes that it would die down but I think people saw you two in the background because they were definitely saying things in the chat" he said

"Thats fine don't worry about it its not your fault and we can deal with it" I said

On the outside I was calm but on the inside I was freaking out because if people saw us together they will know that we are together and as much as that is true it is very new and we are still figuring things out and now is definitely not the time to be telling fans. But then again anything that comes out of this is our own fault and we will have to deal with it. It seemed that Alex was going through a similar thought process because he squeezed my hand before talking to George who was offering any sort of help he could give us because he felt bad even though it totally isn't his fault.

Neither of us wanted to check social media not wanting to know the shit that was going down but I decided to risk it wanting to get it over with and see the immediate reaction before the haters find out and send their opinions which are very unnecessary. Of course our names were on the trending page with thousands of new tweets being added every second, the main things on there right now was people uploading screenshots and videos of us in the background and honestly it wasn't as bad you could barely see anything and it could definitely be taken as just the quality which is great for us.

I decided that I could easily sort this so I asked Alex and he agreed so I sent out a tweet in my second account saying that we understand that people are curious but what they are seeing isn't us kissing it is just bad quality and the angle that makes it look that way which is a lie and I felt bad for it but it needed to be done at least for the moment. Alex replied to my tweet so signal boost it a little bit more.

We left it at that and got back to being with the group who were planning to go to a restaurant for dinner so thats what we did. At the restaurant we somehow managed to get a table that would fit all of us and it was a really nice chill time and we all had a lot of fun properly getting to know each other.

That evening after everyone went back to wherever they were going for the night and me and Alex settled in for the night to play geoguessr on his laptop because we find it fun and we had today's stream on in the background to see exactly what you could see and it wasn't too noticeable even on the stream in good quality which is good for us. Hopefully no one will edit it or try and find out exactly what is going on or if they do it shouldn't reveal anything but you never know with people out there they can be really up in everyone's business.