Part 22-jealously

Me and Alex did nothing else yesterday other than go to the store to get food but today we have a few plans, we are going to meet up with Amelia for lunch and then I'm going to stream with Alex there.

Both of us slept in until close to 11:30 so we had to rush to get ready so we could meet Amelia at 12:30. I put on some jeans as well as a black bralette with a mesh crop top over it, I also wore my doc martins because they fit the vibe for the day.

The both of us got in my car and I drove us into town where the restaurant we were meeting Amelia was at. I got Alex to text her from my phone saying we were on our way because I didn't want to text while driving and I trust him not to look through my messages. He did exactly what I asked him to and put my phone down again, he only picked it up when she responded to tell me what she said.

When we got there Amelia was waiting in the parking lot for us, I got out the car and gave her a hug right away before letting Alex greet her properly for the first time. He said hi but Amelia being the way she is pulled him right in for a hug which I could see he didn't expect.

"Amelia remember that not everyone loves hugs" I said

"No don't worry about it" Alex said

"See don't be such a downer" she said

We went inside and we all started talking Alex and Amelia seemed to be getting on well. I liked that they got along but I also hated watching them, I felt like they were flirty which annoyed me because Amelia knew exactly how I felt and Alex knew I had feelings too.

I tried my best not to let it bother me and just joined in with the conversation. I was glad when our food came and the conversation died down for a little bit and when it picked back up the subject changed and there was less flirting going on.

"As much as I love hanging out with you both I have work this afternoon, y/n text me later or I will spam you" Amelia said leaving

"Amelia is so nice I can see why you two are friends, you know you are almost exact opposites though right" Alex said

"Really I thought there was some parts about us that were similar" I said

"No you are so different I would say that you're a lot calmer than her and prettier not saying Amelia isn't but you're prettier "he said making me blush

Him saying that made me feel so much better about earlier I guess he really wasn't flirting with her or if he was it was harmless. We have never really flirted openly with one another but that doesn't mean I don't want him to continue.

"Oh really well thank you, you are the hottest one here though" I said

"no need to be such a simp" he joked

"Says you you started this" I retaliated

By this point we had left the restaurant and were waking back to the car so he punched my arm lightly. I looked at him upset as if he had actually hurt me even though he didn't at all I must have made him feel bad because when we got to the car out of view from people he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" he said

"Aww don't feel bad you didn't hurt me I'm just messing with you" I said

"I hate you sometimes" he said

"No please don't hate me" I said

Now it was my turn to feel bad so to make up for it I got up on the tip of my toes and kissed his cheek because that the highest that I could reach. He smiled and opened the door for me so we could go back home. What a gentleman.