Part 48- the future

A/n: this part is set 4 years on from where the last part ends and reflects on what has gone on in that time providing that twitch and YouTube are still around. 

Oh how the last few years have flown by, so many things have happened both good and bad but mostly good. There is so much to talk about and I would never finish if I tried to tell it all but I will recount the most important parts for you. 

This day 4 years ago was when Alex finally moved in after we spent ages sorting things out and our road trip had finished which was more stressful than you would think. We did make some fun memories along the way like looking around all the little places we visited along the way even if it was just for a few hours most of the time it was cool looking round all these small little villages or towns. 

It was on this trip that our fates were really secured we talked so much about the future and what we wanted our lives to be and from that day on we decided that we should just wish for the future we wanted we should make it happen so we did. It wasn't going to be easy because generally that's not how life works but we vowed to each other that we would get through it all together and we did. 

Two years after that on the two year anniversary of us officially becoming a couple one of the best days happened. I remember it like it was yesterday and still sometimes dream about it. I'm so glad I have so much to remember that day by because I know eventually my memory will fail me. 

Flashback 

It's Tuesday which means it's mine and Alex's date night, Tuesdays is kind of random but for some reason it has just worked out best for us and it means that places aren't too busy and we can actually enjoy ourselves unlike that one time we went out at a weekend and we're bombarded by fans the entire time which was fine until we got no time to ourselves then it got a little annoying. Alex has planned our date for tonight and told me to wear something cute which means he has something special planned or at least that's what that normally means. 

I took the opportunity to wear this cute new dress that I got no too long ago but haven't worn yet (you can choose something else but I will be describing a certain outfit) it is a navy blue colour with small white flowers on it and it wrapped around at the front making it a little lower cut but not too much that I was uncomfortable. It's funny because just a few years ago I would have been insecure wearing something like this but over the time we've been together Alex has made me feel really comfortable in my own skin and always compliments me whatever I'm wearing. 

"You look beautiful love" he said as I walked downstairs

"Thank you" I replied blushing 

We went out to the car and Alex put something in the gps and started driving there I still had no idea where we were going but he went onto the motorway meaning we were going somewhere a bit further out than we normally would. We were in the car for over an hour and a half and went into LA and up to the mountains which I've only ever been to a few times when I was younger. Alex stopped the car and told me we were going to follow a trail to get to our destination which would of been fine if I wasn't dressed for a date. 

Turns out the trail wasn't too bad and we made it to this flat sort of area, there was trees there that covered some of the flat area and it had a good view over the city as well as other parts of the mountain. It was so beautiful it really was. I thought it couldn't get any better but it did, Alex set up a little picnic for the two of us and we sat there eating strawberries and little sandwiches like we are in some sort of movie scene. 

Things went in a different direction when Alex pulled me up from where I was sat and we stood closer to the edge to look out at the view, he also played some music so the two of us danced together. He had his arms around my waist while I had mine round his neck as we swayed back and forth to the music but he pulled away when a new song played that he obviously wasn't feeling. 

I turned away to look out at the sky and as soon as. I turned back Alex was on one knee with a ring in his hand. There was nothing I could say in that moment my mouth just hung open because I was so shocked, Alex used his spare hand to grab one of mine and started talking. 

"Y/n I love you with everything I have and I can't imagine living my life without you so will you make me even happier than I already am and marry me?" He asked 

"Yes" I replied not being able to say anymore

He slid the ring on my finger and stood up to kiss my lips. Safe to say the rest of the date had a different feel to it a good one but definitely different. I'm engaged to my favourite person in this entire world and we get to be together forever. 

End of flashback 

That was such a good day and luckily Alex filmed the whole thing without me knowing so we have that exact moment forever, I love to watch that video every now and then just to take me back to that moment.  

This brings us up to more recently where more exciting things have happened like 3 months ago we found out we are having a baby. (I know not all of you will want kids or will be able to have kids but I wanted to include this for the cute moments) It was a weird day because I had been feeling really ill and just waking up nauseous everyday which encouraged me to take the test and it actually came back negative. My sickness continued so Alex made me go to the doctor and they did more tests and from those they determined that I was actually pregnant despite the result of the pregnancy test. It was so hard to tell Alex because we hadn't talked much about having kids and the test was negative so he was in no way expecting it. I seriously thought he wouldn't be happy but as soon as I told him he was so happy and even cried because he was so happy. 

Now I'm 3 months along and going into my second trimester which hopefully will be better than the first because I have had no energy whatsoever and have just felt to awful everyday. Alex has been so helpful and done whatever he can for me which has meant a lot more stress for him but he would never let me help him. He is the reason I was still able to upload at all these past few months because he edited videos for me and we would film together so if I felt too ill be could just stop without having to explain things to people. 

Since I'm getting to the stage where I'm going to start to show more so we told friends last week and all of them were so excited and we plan to tell the fans pretty soon as well. Karl is also staying with us right now because he came to visit us which was nice because we had a extra person around and someone to share things with. Karl was one fo the first to see my small bump  as well as the first signs of movement we had from the baby. It was fun to experience it with someone else too seeing as neither me nor Alex had family near us to show all this stuff to.

I'm so excited for the next few months and for the years ahead of it because although there has been so many amazing things that have happened so far there is guaranteed to be many more as thats what comes with having a baby. 

A/n: the end. I hope you guys enjoyed this book sorry it took so long to finish but I hope it was worth the wait