Part 34- liar

I spent all last night editing that video and getting some of my recents stream ready to be put on my VODS channel. I still need to edit the stream that me and Alex did where he did my makeup but thats for a later date. I woke up at 10 after going to bed at 4:30 which wasn't awful but I was still incredibly tired and there was a lore stream that I had to do later today.

The lore had progressed quite a lot since I last did a lore stream like l'manburg has been blown up again and now Dream's in prison. So I've missed a lot but none of it was my battle to fight so its ok but tonight I finally get to start my own storyline which I know my chat is going to be super excited about as well as a few other peoples chat who are involved.

When I got up I went right back to my position at my desk that I was in just a few hours ago, the days are definitely going to start merging if I keep doing this but you know we are married to the grind in this household. I began editing more videos so that I have some ready to go out over the next few weeks so I can focus on streaming because I've missed doing thought out streams so I want to do more of them.

At around 6pm I got on discord to talk to everyone that would be on my stream to go over what was going to happen so that people were going to be aware, they were all super excited at what I had planned but I was really nervous. I tried to stay a little bit away from the main lore but I also wanted my character to fit in somewhere and not be outcast doing their own thing.

7pm stream time. (Going to try a bit of a different way of writing lore let me know if you like it)

"Ahh y/n good to see you I have a favour to ask" techno said

"What is it" I asked nervously

"I need you to go and visit dream I owe him a favour and that needs some negotiating" he explain

He told me that I have to negotiate so that the favour can't be used to escape the prison or while dream is in the prison only when or if he breaks out.

With that I headed to the prison to meet Sam who made me sign multiple agreements for all sorts of stupid things that didn't concern me, all I care about is negotiating this favour for techno or I will die. There has been times that techno had threatened to kill me if I don't do what he asks.

I made it into the prison after going through all of the different sections now all thats stands between me and the despicable green man is some lava. The lava slowly descended revealing the man I was here to see he had a look of surprise because I've never been to visit the whole time he's been in here and honestly I never planned to.

"Why hello there prisoner" I said

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"No hello no nothing very rude but if you must know I'm here on behalf of a certain someone to negotiate" I said

"Let me guess techno wants to negotiate his favour" he said

"Yes the terms I have are that this favour can't be used while you are in the prison whether that is to break out or for something else" I stated

"Not sure how I feel about that" he said

"Well you either accept it or have blood on your hands from my murder so you might want to rethink that one" I said

If this were anyone else dream wouldn't care to have their blood on his hands but I've become quite respected on the server and there is a riot whenever anyone so much as tries to kill me so I knew I had some leverage over him there.

"You know I hate how much people like you but I guess I'll agree to that" he said

I got dream to give me one of his books which I wrote a sort of contract in which I made him sign and I will get techno to sign it when I get back.

Sam let me leave the prison and took the book from me as I left to keep it safe seeing as there is the possibility of me dying while leaving the prison. At the entrance I was given my book and I bid Sam a goodbye.

On my way back to technos house I saw a few people who I talked to as if nothing was happening because no one knows that me and techno are a kind of team apart from Phil and ranboo by accident but he doesn't remember. I feel so awful lying to them especially Quackity because we are very close and I've been heavily involved with el rapids and it's going to crush him if he finds out because he hates techno.

I had almost made it to technos before I saw Quackity in the distance within 10 blocks of the house leaving me no option but to talk to him to try and explain what I was doing here. The problem is that he always knows when I'm lying so I'm going to have to mainly tell the truth.

"Y/n y/n y/n" he shouted

"Quackity" I replied

"What are you doing out here?" He asked

"I could ask you the same thing" I replied

"I'm here because I followed ranboo see he's over there now you tell me" he said

Fuck I have to give a reason

"I went to visit dream and now I'm going to see techno just sorting things out you know" I said trying not to upset him

"Why would you need to go and see him you know how much I hate him" he said upset

"Y/n your back how did it go did you get what I wanted" techno interjected

Oh no. I'm done for now. Quackity is going to hate me.

"Y/n/n are you working with techno" he said almost crying

"Yes I am, I'm sorry you know you are still my best friend but we have an agreement that I can't break if I could I would ok I promise" I said

"How long have you been working together?" He asked

"Since I joined the server" I said quietly

There was no response to that he just ran away leaving me to deal with the guilt. I had to do something about this. I have to get out of this contract with techno I don't need him anymore I've got my own reputation.

"Techno I don't want to work together anymore" I said

"You know that means I have to kill you"

And with that my stream ended. I put up a black screen and then hosted Tubbo because he was streaming.

That went so much better than I thought it would I had 400,000 viewers at some point and my chat were really enjoying if from what I saw. I took a minute to recover before I received a call on discord from all the people on the stream. They congratulated me and we all talked about how well it went and how excited we are for things to continue, none of them know my plans so they have to wait until I plan my next lore stream even Alex doesn't know what I have planned.

The others left the call and it was just me and Alex left to talk for the first time since he left yesterday. I thanked him for the cute little message he left me in my video and he got all shy about it which had me dying inside from the cuteness. He said a few more cute things making me blush before we ended the call to get on with more work since the both of us had things to catch up on.