Part 32- vlog time

Today me, Alex and Karl are going to go shopping and I'm going to stream with Alex after Karl leaves around mid day. The three of us also planned to do some filming, we thought it would be a cool idea to get Alex and Karl pick out outfits for me which we will film. 

I was the last one up today so Alex made breakfast for me which was sweet of him, he had made pancakes with some help from Karl. We ate breakfast pretty quickly and all went to get ready for the day. I decided to put on some black ripped jeans and a white top and denim jacket. 

After all of us were ready and I had my vlog cameras and batteries I got in the car to drive to the mall. I let the boys have the aux cord so they could play whatever music they wanted, I also had to use my phone for directions because I wasn't quite sure of where things are in relation to my new place but luckily it wasn't too hard to get there. Karl had the aux cord for the first part of the drive and showed us some new songs he had been listening to and then he gave it to Alex who played some songs that I absolutely love. 

We got to the mall and I handed my cameras to Karl and Alex so they could film themselves picking out outfits for me which I wasn't allowed to try on because I was going to do it at home. I left them to do whatever they wanted while I filmed a bit of vlog footage to make a vlog about the moving process which will be quite a long one but it will be one that I know my subscribers will enjoy. 

I filmed myself getting a few things to decorate the house with which I didn't get before and I got coffee for myself and Karl and Alex for when their done getting whatever they want. I told them to text me when their done and we would all meet in one place. 

Alex's POV 

Y/n has trusted us to help her with a video where we pick outfits for her so me and Karl are going to go around together to help each other pick good outfits for her. She's really hard to buy for because she doesn't have a particular style she just kind of wears whatever she wants and I mean she always looks cute but that means its hard to know if she will like something. 

Karl decided to get her a more light coloured outfit and I thought I would get something to match the darker side of her style (I hope that makes sense if not comment and I'll explain) but we still helped each other to find things we thought would suit her. She didn't help us at all with sizes because she thought it would make the video better if we had to guess which I guess it will because we were clueless. 

We spent quite a while picking the perfect outfits and messing around a little to make y/n laugh when she edits the video even if none of it is kept in at least she will see it. I also decided to say something to camera for y/n to listen to. 

"Hi y/n I know that your probably editing right now but I wanted to tell you that I'm sure you will look very pretty in what we picked out for you and I bet you look pretty editing this right now like you always do. Just know that I appreciate you very much and if I'm not with you I wish I was and I want to give you the biggest hug" I said 

We brought everything for the outfits and text y/n so we could meet her somewhere. We met her by the food court because it was the easiest place and she had got us coffee which was unnecessary but sweet of her. 

All of us walked around for a while looking at some more things and getting lunch before we had to head back because Karl had to head back home which was sad but at least I still have a few more days with y/n. 

Your POV 

We got back home and Karl had to leave so we all said goodbye and had a giant group hug not wanting him to leave but he had to because he had filming to do. It was so nice for him to come to California even if he couldn't be here for very long it was great of him to come and see the both of us even if he didn't expect Alex to be here.