Part 1- growing

I have been a twitch streamer for just over 5 months now, it took a little while for me to properly get going but as soon as I started putting out highlights and VODS on YouTube everything started to pick up. I was getting an average of 15,000 people on my streams which I was really happy with, as much as it doesn't seem like it streaming takes a lot of work especially when you do their things on top of it. I'm also in college studying marketing , luckily I'm doing it online so it gives me a bit more time to work on my career.

I try my best to stream every day to keep my viewers engaged, I mostly play Minecraft on a server with a few other smaller streamers we have a good time but it's not where I want to be forever. I have been trying out other platforms to get people to come to my streams and I have turned to TikTok where I discovered the dream smp, I somehow ended up on Minecraft YouTube TikTok and that was all over it. I watched some videos and decided that my aspiration is to be able to create a server like that or to be part of the smp.

I normally stream with a face cam but I looked rough today so I didn't want to plus what I was going didn't really require me to have my face cam on. Today I was streaming me completing the MCC parkour course because someone had sent me a copy of it and told me to try it. I was awful at parkour which was why I planned to do it for a whole stream.

I started my stream and got right into the parkour, every time I failed I made a tally and I was going to do a forfeit or something for each one. It was very stressful because I was trying so hard not to die, in the end I completed it after dying 17 times which I didn't think was too bad but I did do it very slowly. My chat gave me a forfeit for each time I died, they made me do a range of things from gifting subs to my viewers to blowing up one of my friends houses on our server. We got to the last one and they were all telling me to raid a big streamer which I was so embarrassed about because they won't know who I am and it will just be really awkward.

I agreed to do it and searched for someone to raid, it was an odd time so not many people were streaming but Quackity was streaming so I decided to raid him. I set it up and told my chat how much I hated them for this just before the raid happened, I stayed to watch his stream just to see what happened.

He got the notification and I watched him read it and thanked me for the raid, I had a few more viewers than usual in my stream so I raided him with around 25,000 people. He kept saying thank you which made me smile, he said that he hadn't heard of me before but that he was going to check me out after the stream. I got very anxious all of the sudden because I act like an actual idiot on most of my streams and he was going think I'm a weirdo. Great.

I don't know why I was so bothered I don't normally think about about how people perceive me because I'm being me but the idea of someone with a big influence watching me was scary, I told myself not to get too worked up about it because lets be honest he probably wasn't going to actually watch any of my stuff.

I got off his stream so that I could do some school work that was due later that week. I was actually being productive for once when my phone started blowing up with notifications from a bunch of people, I checked them and they were telling me to go back on Quackity's twitch.

I did as they told me he was watching my latest stream, I just about died inside seeing him actually laugh at me dying for the 5th time on the same part. I logged into my account and out a message in the chat 'oh no I'm so sorry you have to watch this I'm actually such an idiot' . He read the message.

"Don't worry you're not an idiot you're actually so funny" he said

The people from my chat were telling him to skip to the end so he could get a explanation as to why I raided him. He did what they asked him to and he watched me do all the forfeits before he's got to the part here I was told to raid him.

"That was so good please raid me more often your chat are the best" he said

I got off twitch after that and got back on with my work which was hard because all I had going round in my head was the compliments that Quackity gave me. I tried for half an hour to finish my work but it just wasn't happening so I stopped and went on my phone for a while.

I looked through all my twitter mentions which was mainly just full of clips of Quackity's stream. I liked a couple of ones that were kind of funny. While I was scrolling through I got a notification saying quackity Followed you. I started freaking out that someone with a big following actually liked me enough to want to look for my twitter and follow me.

After that I decided that I had had enough social media for the day and decided to just get some sleep because it was getting kind of late.

Authors note- i hope you like the first part I'm literally begging that big Q Doesn't read this on his stream or something because I will simply die but until then enjoy. If you have any tips or ideas please comment them I will consider all of them.