Part 23- chill day

Today is Alex's last full day in San Diego so we are basically going to do a bunch of things that we haven't got to do yet before he has to go back home. (I'm aware he lives in Mexico and California but lets just ignore that fact he also lives in California). There was a list of things we had created like going to the San Diego zoo, going to dinner together and playing video games together properly.

When I woke up this morning Alex was cuddling me fast asleep right next to me, I was so tired yesterday that I must have fallen asleep while on the bed talking with Alex. It didn't bother me too much I mean its nice to have someone to cuddle with. I continued to lay in bed waiting for Alex to wake up because I didn't want to wake him by getting up and my phone was still on my desk so I couldn't look through it.

Alex woke up a little bit later and the both of us got out of bed resuming similar positions on the sofa both looking through our phones being anti social. Again after last night I had gained a bunch of new followers its just insane how talking with a new person more gets you followers.

When I was done being anti social I leaned over to put my head onto Alex's chest so that he would pay attention to me. He grabbed my head and ruffled my hair just to be annoying, he has done this to me a few times and I hate it because it messes up my hair parting which I have to force every morning anyway because my hair is stubborn.

"Is someone wanting attention?" He asked

"Yes I'm feeling very neglected" I replied

"Well then come here" he said opening his arms for me

Of course I leaned over and gave him a hug and he held me tight and kissed the top of my head. He also fixed my parting for me that he messed up just a few seconds ago. This man is going to be the death of me I swear he is just too sweet to me. He only let go of me to go and make the both of us some breakfast, I went to go and help him but he pushed me back down on the sofa and told me to stay there.

I watched him make pancakes while I was sat on the sofa, he struggled to turn on my hob to actually cook the pancakes. I let him try a few times before I got up to help him and make fun of him because it really wasn't that difficult, he was making it look harder than it was. I turned the hob on for him and started helping make the pancakes because I had already got up after all. He watched me while I waited for each one to cook, he put his arms on my shoulders and his head on top of mine. I couldn't see him but I knew he was being cute I mean he's always cute but this morning he was being especially sweet.

After breakfast the both of us got dressed to go to the zoo which I hadn't been to since I was a kid so I was just as excited to go. For my outfit I had some shorts and a kind of plain black t-shirt on not very interesting but comfortable, I also had no makeup on and my hair was having one of those days where it was just going to be messy. To cover my hair I tried to find one of my beanies which I thought were in my bedroom but they weren't there so I checked the draws by the entrance to apartment but they weren't in there either

"Fuck sake why do I always lose things when I need them" I said angrily to myself

"You ok? What have you lost?" He asked softly as not to irritate me further

"I can't find my beanies and my hair is a mess" I replied sulking

"Follow me" he said grabbing my arm

Alex led me back to my room and to his suitcase which he took his infamous LAFD beanie out and put it on my head making sure it looked good but also covered the parts of my hair that were messy.

"Thank you" I said quietly

"That's alright you look better in it than me anyway" he said smiling

I smiled back giving him a hug before we went out to the car. I felt so special getting to wear his beanie that he always wears on stream I mean some might think its gross but I know for a fact that he washes it so its all good.