Part 28- moving day

Turns out moving is very stressful. I move at the end of this week so I've been doing a lot of putting things in boxes and then taking them back out when I realise I actually need them. The past few days has consisted of a lot of phone calls and a whole lot of chaos. I can barely move around my whole apartment because there is a box in every square inch of the floor.

I never realised how much stuff I owned until I had to pack it all away, turns out I have way too much clutter which I need to get rid of but nows not the time to think about that. Alex has been the only thing keeping me going because he calls me every evening and he talks to me while I pack more things into boxes, half the time I don't even really talk back but he continues to just talk to me for hours.

Tonight I have to take down my whole set up which I've been procrastinating because it's going to be an absolute bitch with all the wires and stuff, setting it back up is going to be just as bad too. As usual Alex called me and we talked as I started taking down my mic and camera.

"That looks fun, do you have bubble wrap for them?" He asked

"Yes I do have bubble wrap, its been entertaining me the past few days" I said

"How about for every thing you put away properly you can pop 5 of the bubbles" he said

"Are you trying to bribe me?" I asked

"Yes because then we can talk" he said

I smiled and got on with boxing things up leaving my actual pc till last because that was the most important thing that I didn't want to break or else my life will be hell. I packed everything up with tons of bubble wrap before sitting on the floor and popping some of the bubbles like Alex said I could even though he wasn't here to tell me off.

He watched me popping bubbles before we properly talked to one another which we haven't done in the past few days. I miss him so much just seeing his face makes me want to be in his company even if its just playing video games together or cuddling together and watching a movie. This stupid boy has really made an impact on me like no one ever before, every time he smiles or compliments me I get butterflies in the depth of my stomach. He talked to me until I was ready to go to bed so then he whispered things to me until my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.

Alex's POV

There she was lying fast asleep with her eyes closed. god I miss her, its a good thing that I have plans to surprise her. She has absolutely no clue that I've brought plane tickets so that I can fly out Thursday night to be there for Friday when she moves to you know help her out.

I thought about it for a few weeks before actually going through with the idea because I thought that she might not actually want me there seeing as shes got a lot going on and is really stressed but I retired that thought hoping I could make her feel even just a little bit better.

I have some other plans for while I'm there with her or at least things to discuss but for now those are to be kept for myself until I see her. Which is only 2 days from now. Wait 2 days. Oh my I'm not ready to go I need to pack and get her something as a housewarming gift. That seems like tomorrows problem though as of right now I need some sleep.

Skip to the next day

I have spent today rushing around getting a lot of last minute things done before heading to the airport which I'm doing now. I got there and waited for my flight, I told y/n I couldn't talk tonight because I had something going on she looked really sad when I told her but shes going to be so much happier hopefully when I get there.

The flight is going to be the absolute worst because when I get to San Diego I'm not seeing her right away and I know that shes not far from me and it means that the time till we get to be together once again is coming to an end.