Part 3- exciting times

There are two parts going out today so make sure to check out the second part 😊
It is now Friday morning so I have a few hours to prepare for when I stream with Quackity later. We have been talking a bit off stream just kind of getting to know each other a little bit so we bounced off each other a bit more in the stream and so that it was less awkward. He is actually really sweet when he wasn't putting on his streaming persona.

I went about my day as normal doing a bunch of college work and doing all the work from my lessons that I had today. College takes up quite a bit of my day but its fine because I love what I'm studying. I took the odd break to get something to eat and go through my phone so that I could reply to messages and tweets from people I follow.

I finished my work an hour before the stream was going to start so that I could get ready. I spent the day in sweatpants and a hoodie so I changed into some jeans and a cute dark red top to go with them. I also did a little bit of makeup and sorted my hair out so that I looked somewhat presentable. When I was ready I booted up my pc and got my whole set up loaded up to make sure it was all working which it was.

Alex's POV

Today is the day, I'm so excited to get to stream with y/n. We have barely spoke but we still get on so well and she's actually really funny, we have the same sense of humour which makes the conversation flow really naturally. I have no idea what she looks like but I can tell she's pretty just from her voice, she is quite soft spoken in her words but her laugh is the best she either wheezes (dream) or silently laughs when something is really funny.

When it was time for us to stream we got in a VC and both went on deafen so we would start out streams. I talked to my chat for a bit but didn't tell them that I was streaming with someone yet all they knew was that I was going to try and play Minecraft with a bunch of mods on. When I opened the game her character wasn't in view sp people still didn't know so I undeafened and said hi to her.

Your POV

As I started my stream I went on deafen in discord so that people couldn't hear Quackity talking in the background. I told my chat what we were doing and thanked the people who were subscribing and gifting subs until we were ready to start. I got in the game first and moved my character so that I was on my own. Quackity joined the game and said hi in the discord.

"Hello there" I said

"Are you ready to start?" He asked like his and my chat weren't spamming about us streaming together

"Who's that?" I read a comment in my chat

"Oh yeah chat this is y/n who's stream we watched the other day and for y/n's viewers I'm Quackity" he said

My chat were going crazy over the fact that I was actually streaming with a big streamer especially one that they knew and loved. I turned on all the mods that we were going to use, they made the game so trippy I almost felt sick but I had to keep going.

We were trying our best to beat the game but it was going to be difficult. The first agenda was to get materials so I got some wood and then went mining for iron leaving Quackity to do whatever the hell he was doing. I found some iron and a few diamonds to make us both swords but as I was coming back up a scream came through my headphones, it was so loud that I had to take my headphones off. I had no idea what happened so I put my headphones back on to find out what happened and it turns out that Quackity just got blown up by a creeper after finding a lava pool.

For the rest of the stream we struggled to stay alive long enough to get anywhere near the end and eventually when the both of us died for the 100th time we gave up on trying to get to the end. Quackity ended his stream and raided me because I was staying on stream for a bit longer. I streamed on my smp for a bit longer before also ending my stream.

Alex's POV

I ended my stream and send my viewers to raid y/n I also joined her stream to see what she was doing. She had a face cam on this time but at the moment I joined she wasn't facing the web cam. When she turned around I saw her face and my god was she pretty, her y/e/c eyes shined in her lights and her y/h/c hair was in waves going just past her shoulders. Her looks were so captivating I couldn't take my eyes off of her face cam.

I stayed on her stream until she ended because her streams were actually really entertaining and it meant that I could look at her for longer. It wasn't even as if I just liked her for her looks either it was her personality that originally made me want to talk to her more. When she ended I decided to message her to thank her for streaming with me. She replied straight away thanking me for helping her gain a bunch of new subscribers, I told her that she deserved it and to not give me credit for her own achievements.

We talked for a while about some more personal things like where we lived and our lives outside of the internet. She said that she is doing collage online to get a marketing degree and that she lives in San Diego which was where she grew up. We talked about our childhoods and how different our experiences of life are, she's only 18 but she lives in her own apartment because her family insisted she move out.

We only stopped talking when she said she needed to get some sleep for before one of her classes tomorrow but I told her to call me then she was done just because I wanted to learn more about her. I tried to sleep too but all I could think about was her.

Authors note- I'm sorry guys I feel like this part is really bad but I needed a way to keep the characters in contact and building a relationship, I promise it will get better soon I have some good plans for the future.